Tank & Ty’s Tank for Caleb Thread

Ty21

Lol I'm not quite endorsing the tank, but my level of optimism for Fields success (particularly with this coaching staff) is dwindling fast.  If they lose a few more games badly, I'll be the conductor of this train.  The question would then be whether or not Poles gets to hire another HC. He's not been super impressive, but on the other hand, he was hired under the assumption he was going for a total teardown which makes me feel like ownerships gonna stick with him.

15 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Minnesota will turn the ball over 1000+ times and still have nice stats to ensure this does not happen!

Lol but forreal what's up with Fields?

Getsy wants him to run a conservative screen based offense, which focuses on Fields' weaknesses while ignoring his strengths.

When he actually has a good passing lane he misses and dumps it off or takes an unnecessary sack.

Typical Bears cluster. Lol

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Getsy wants him to run a conservative screen based offense, which focuses on Fields' weaknesses whole ignoring his strengths.

When he actually has a good passing lane he misses and dumps it off or takes an unnecessary sack.

Ok fine just ignore my post 😤😠😡🤬

;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Getsy wants him to run a conservative screen based offense, which focuses on Fields' weaknesses whole ignoring his strengths.

5D chess. Force players to play to their weaknesses while ignoring their strengths. Opposing coaches will never see it coming!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pool said:

5D chess. Force players to play to their weaknesses while ignoring their strengths. Opposing coaches will never see it coming!

Considering we can't even play checkers because Getsy keeps eating the pieces that seems a bit too difficult to manage for this team.