GDT Week 3: Eagles(2-0) vs Bucs(2-0) - Monday Night Showdown

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

What’s to make sense? Swift is better

Yea that last drive was just to make sure swift doesn’t get hurt… GGs to the Bucs. FINALLY beat them. 

Offense still very meh. I liked the second half gameplan a lot more. Just simplify things and run quick game for Brown. No way the passing attack should be as bad as it has been with our run game. Should be easy picking with our weapons and OLine. Hopefully Landon is fine because WSH Interior DL is nasty 

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Yea that last drive was just to make sure swift doesn’t get hurt… GGs to the Bucs. FINALLY beat them. 

Offense still very meh. I liked the second half gameplan a lot more. Just simplify things and run quick game for Brown. No way the passing attack should be as bad as it has been with our run game. Should be easy picking with our weapons and OLine. Hopefully Landon is fine because WSH Interior DL is nasty 

A dropped TD by AJ , fantastic INT by the Bucs safety which would of been a Smitty TD with almost 500 yds of offense ,are we really complaining? Or are we just comparing everything to the Dolphins/Broncos game for reference now?

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Also, thank god we didn't pay Reddick big money. He wasn't even beating their TE in this one. We need Nolan to expedite that pass rush learning process.

Still think that thumb surgery set him back big time. You're talking about a speed rusher who is known for using his hands for a plethora of moves.

I have to believe it's played a factor. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Still think that thumb surgery set him back big time. You're talking about a speed rusher who is known for using his hands for a plethora of moves.

I have to believe it's played a factor. 

Even with a bad thumb, Reddick should be able to beat Cade Otton. He got completely stalemated instead.

Edited by Jeezla