2018 off-season

elfman1955

30 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

He is a good player at a position of need.  I mean does he stop his antics?  I would be up for it but he seems like a Diva.  I wish him well but he needs to tone down his drama.

You can't have a team full of choir boys and green sticker guys. Even the Patriots have/had guys with checkered past. Plus there aren't many star corners who aren't brash/flamboyant. A lot of WRs see green sticker/choir boys as a weakness and will go after you if they sense it, I think his issue is he needs to grow up more than anything, his antics are minor compared to other guys

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

You can't have a team full of choir boys and green sticker guys. Even the Patriots have/had guys with checkered past.

I can understand that.  But he has been sort of a distraction to his team.  You don't see much of that in NE (Gronk aside). I think our team has been a distraction to themselves, that being said he has talent and I wouldn't be against him coming to Cleveland.  Giving up a 3rd for a young talented CB who could come in and start would be better than drafting one in the 3rd and hoping they pan out.

43 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

He is a good player at a position of need.  I mean does he stop his antics?  I would be up for it but he seems like a Diva.  I wish him well but he needs to tone down his drama.

Two schools of thought here:

If I'm a Browns fan - He's a Buckeye, get him.

If I'm the Browns - He's a Buckeye, don't get him.

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

sign trumaine johnson la rams db

If you go by profootballfocus, Johnson has had an underwhelming season. Plus, why would he leave an up and coming, high scoring team with a bright future for us? I get the thought behind your suggestion, but I personally dont think it happens.

8 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If you go by profootballfocus, Johnson has had an underwhelming season. Plus, why would he leave an up and coming, high scoring team with a bright future for us? I get the thought behind your suggestion, but I personally dont think it happens.

The vast majority of players in the NFL don't care what a teams future looks like they only care about how much that team is going to pay them. Trumaine Johnson will sign with the highest bigger whether it is a winner or a loser. I could be wrong though maybe Johnson is a real down to earth guy who drives a grandma van and lives in his mom's basement. Right letsgo?

1 hour ago, Dogbite said:

The vast majority of players in the NFL don't care what a teams future looks like they only care about how much that team is going to pay them. Trumaine Johnson will sign with the highest bigger whether it is a winner or a loser. I could be wrong though maybe Johnson is a real down to earth guy who drives a grandma van and lives in his mom's basement. Right letsgo?

I believe he drives a Buick and lives in his moms finished garage. Point is: I dont want us to overpay for a guy who might be on the decline, especially with CB being a healthy position in this draft.

Sorry but i believe if Trumaine signed with us even right now i would say he is the best db to be a brown at that position sense hanford dixon.

As for your other thought What running back are you going to sign to replace crowell when you draft the second best db if Fitzpatrick goes before we draft.

Thank you for the post some of my posts come across as unfriendly that is not my intention.

9 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Don't you know how to work Google and find out yourself gramps?

On 12/20/2017 at 11:14 AM, mtmmike said:

Sorry but i believe if Trumaine signed with us even right now i would say he is the best db to be a brown at that position sense hanford dixon.

As for your other thought What running back are you going to sign to replace crowell when you draft the second best db if Fitzpatrick goes before we draft.

Thank you for the post some of my posts come across as unfriendly that is not my intention.

Try smiley face emojis...cant be unfriendly with smiley face emojis

Archived