Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

If there isn’t a big turn around soon Josh should be fired at the end of the game.

He has shown to be incompetent which is backed up by his record, FA signings and on the field product.  He is clearly not the answer and we will move on in short order.  It's a vicious cycle as I want nothing more than to have a bright minded young HC who we can build around.  JM is clearly not it...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

If there isn’t a big turn around soon Josh should be fired at the end of the game.

I haven't been on the McDaniels train at all since it was announced. But I really do think he needs to have a string of 8 games this bad before we can him. Last year he implemented his schemes, hes had 2 years to collect players, and if he is showing a downward trajectory for a season and a half, that's the point of no return for me. 

Just now, NickButera said:

I haven't been on the McDaniels train at all since it was announced. But I really do think he needs to have a string of 8 games this bad before we can him. Last year he implemented his schemes, hes had 2 years to collect players, and if he is showing a downward trajectory for a season and a half, that's the point of no return for me. 

I agree with this