Deshaun Watson

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There’s a difference between not liking the guy because he’s a POS and pretending that you’re making a valid point about their health or ability because “medically cleared”.  (Not you specifically)

We’ve got a forum full of people who 2 years ago said Baker should have sat now criticizing the next guy for doing exactly that just because they feel a different way about him personally and feel the hypocrisy is justified because “well I don’t like him”.  

Folks can like him or not, idgaf, I don’t like him at all, but reasonable people can have conversations based on facts and not feelings.  Other can continue to rant to the heavens because they’re big mad, that’s their right, just like it’s other folk’s right to point out their absurdity.

I would assume it's more ignorance than hypocrisy. The report I read said that he had a shoulder injury and was medically cleared. It didn't say anything about his rotator cuff. That's why I came here to see what the deal was.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I would assume it's more ignorance than hypocrisy. The report I read said that he had a shoulder injury and was medically cleared. It didn't say anything about his rotator cuff. That's why I came here to see what the deal was.

I mean, maybe.  None of those folks are gonna claim ignorance though either.

8 hours ago, dawgdish said:

I've had a rotator cuff injury. Couldn't even imagine doing slow pitch underhand softball let alone throwing a football in an NFL game with it. That's not to defend therapist as a person, but I understand sitting this one out.

I have a partial rotator cuff tear. I definitely agree with you. 

• Like 1