Deshaun Watson

Idk maybe it sends a message to Watson that it’s time time play ball and stop making excuses, maybe Watson just doesn’t want to play, etc but if I’m putting conspiracies and train wreck situations aside maybe Stefanski just saw that Watson wasn’t throwing the ball as well as he needed to and playing him wasn’t ideal. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk maybe it sends a message to Watson that it’s time time play ball and stop making excuses, maybe Watson just doesn’t want to play, etc but if I’m putting conspiracies and train wreck situations aside maybe Stefanski just saw that Watson wasn’t throwing the ball as well as he needed to and playing him wasn’t ideal. 

Yeah, his mechanics looked rough. Looked like the football wasn't coming out right when he threw it.

Sit Deshaun one more week

The way Geno is looking he may hand us the win

I think if Stefanski thought Deshaun might not be in the right mental state to protect himself with his shoulder then it makes sense. 

We already know he's got a shoulder issue if he isnt 100% of the way there mentally to protect himself then its not worth it

Watson is a loser and his refusal to play hurt and quit on the Houston Texans demonstrates this fact.  His mechanics are weak and he has no accuracy not to mention decision making.  Also, he does not read receivers well and takes too long to get the ball out.  250M for a lifetime .500 QB is beyond ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, #32 said:

Watson is a loser and his refusal to play hurt and quit on the Houston Texans demonstrates this fact.  His mechanics are weak and he has no accuracy not to mention decision making.  Also, he does not read receivers well and takes too long to get the ball out.  250M for a lifetime .500 QB is beyond ridiculous.

How did I know this post was gonna be negative when I saw you had posted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I have really liked Stef. Still do. 

But not playing a medically clear qb is really stupid. 

Also Watson not demanding to go back in shameful. Grow a pair.

I mean, send him a message. He’s horrible and we’ve now won two games without him, one vs the best team in the league.

Nobody but KS is willing to hold that giant piece of garbage accountable and it could be a wake up call to him.

Can’t keep trying the same kid gloves nonsense and enabling him. I think him bailing on the presser was the last straw for him a week ago.

Good for Kevin Stefanski.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man I’ve been patient with Deshaun but if he was ok to play this week he should be fine next week. 

Same.

Just frustrating that he went from having his best game vs. Tennessee where we thought things might finally be clicking... to this. Hope it is just his shoulder, cause he looked terrible. The ball just looked like it came out weird when he threw it, but if it's because of his shoulder, then he shouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Like I've said numerous times, if his shoulder continues to be an issue, we need to call Washington ASAP and see what they want for Jacoby.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Same.

Just frustrating that he went from having his best game vs. Tennessee where we thought things might finally be clicking... to this. Hope it is just his shoulder, cause he looked terrible. The ball just looked like it came out weird when he threw it, but if it's because of his shoulder, then he shouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Like I've said numerous times, if his shoulder continues to be an issue, we need to call Washington ASAP and see what they want for Jacoby.

Idk after today I might make that call either way if I’m Berry. 

I don’t want to overreact to one injury or start buying into conspiracies, but I think even his staunchest of supporters would struggle to honestly say they feel confident in him right now, either in his ability or his availability.

Take that 5th Arizona sent us and bring Brissett back. We can be effective enough offensively with Jacoby to be a playoff contender.  I don’t see us continuing to luck into wins with MVPJ. Today was a gift from the football gods, but you only get so many of those.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk after today I might make that call either way if I’m Berry. 

I don’t want to overreact to one injury or start buying into conspiracies, but I think even his staunchest of supporters would struggle to honestly say they feel confident in him right now, either in his ability or his availability.

Take that 5th Arizona sent us and bring Brissett back. We can be effective enough offensively with Jacoby to be a playoff contender.  I don’t see us continuing to luck into wins with MVPJ. Today was a gift from the football gods, but you only get so many of those.

Barry is too proud to admit he made a mistake. He took a damaged square and is trying to Ram it through a round hole because he paid 190 cents on the dollar and has invested another 4 years in that square who clearly doesn’t want to be here and never did before we paid him a quarter of a billion and most of it up front and all of it guaranteed.