Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Yea he might not be the guy.

Imo the Packers should've gotten some heady older vet QB just to sit behind him to have discussions when he comes off the field.

Patty had Henne and Matt Moore and now has Gabbert just for that reason and Patty is 28 and already had a bunch of success. Just my 2 cents I guess

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Imo the Packers should've gotten some heady older vet QB just to sit behind him to have discussions when he comes off the field.

Patty had Henne and Matt Moore and now has Gabbert just for that reason and Patty is 28 and already had a bunch of success. Just my 2 cents I guess

Having a vet QB behind him won't stop him from missing wide open throws. The guy just isn't accurate.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Having a vet QB behind him won't stop him from missing wide open throws. The guy just isn't accurate.

Maybe so but, and I'm not a Packer fan, when I watch him you can just about see his brain working hard instead of things being natural. He looks so robotic out there.