Mo gone after the year?

Akomplice

We’ll be getting our first preview of how the lineup will look without Wilkerson this week. He’s gone. 

Personally, I’d like to see how Kony Ealy can handle some 34 DE reps. Has the size to do it and the frame to add some more weight... may be his best NFL position. Think Allen Bailey.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Damn I was so wrong about Wilkerson, f that guy.

If he goes elsewhere and gets 10+ sacks next year ?

Doesn't matter because he has completely burnt his bridges here and if we kept him he wont perform here. I just wish wed move back to the 4-3

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Man I wanted him traded two years ago and to keep Sheldon.  Guess I was right about that one.  

I'd be on board with shipping out Wilkerson and bringing back Sheldon but I don't see that happening :D. Wilkerson lost all my respect since last season. I hope he won't play the rest of the season so he doesn't accidentally get injured and we are forced to pay him.

4 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

We’ll be getting our first preview of how the lineup will look without Wilkerson this week. He’s gone. 

Personally, I’d like to see how Kony Ealy can handle some 34 DE reps. Has the size to do it and the frame to add some more weight... may be his best NFL position. Think Allen Bailey.

What is his weight right now?  If 265, then Jets have no shots to turn him into Bailey next year.  Kind of silly to re-sign him and wait for 2 or 3 more seasons to "acquire" Allen Bailey. By that quote, I mean Ealy being the Bailey version.  That is all for prior to contract  discussion, of course.

Archived