Random Thoughts - In season 2023

dll2000

41 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Can't be performance related since the RBs have been our best positional group...

This coaching staff is falling apart.

https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/1719691179476783176?s=61&t=v6LV1OopIM988_WLEdjCHA

HR was involved.  Dun dun dun.  Means he did something or was accused of something, which we have learned is not always same thing. 

14 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

For the love of God will someone just pull the plug on this Frankenstein monster of a regime?

I'm numb to enjoying the Bears in traditional ways so I'm all aboard for the crazy train. You know how other teams get upset if their team doesn't make the playoffs? I'll be upset if there are no in season face tattoos or exotic animal accidents. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm numb to enjoying the Bears in traditional ways so I'm all aboard for the crazy train. You know how other teams get upset if their team doesn't make the playoffs? I'll be upset if there are no in season face tattoos or exotic animal accidents. 

Sadly, this seems to be the healthiest way to approach this season. Thank you for the mental health advise.

TV gif. Greg Miller from Kinda Funny leans back as he points a finger. Text, "Thank You Sir."

Idk how Flus still has a job right now. Two coaches he hired ousted for HR reasons. The 5-20 record isn’t enough for me to call for his head right now. Rebuilds are tough and firing coaches 1.5 years in is not how you get out of the cellar. But when you’re 5-20 and have YOUR coaches acting a fool at Halas Hall. Terrible look. 

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Flus still taking zero accountability in this press conference...

Time for him to go man.

I wonder if Poles has already had to have a private discussion with Warren or not, Flubby and Co were his guys, not Warren's. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

I wonder if Poles has already had to have a private discussion with Warren or not, Flubby and Co were his guys, not Warren's. 

I think Poles is safe whatever happens this year...

We badly need a proper HC cause Flus just ain't it...when you can't take accountability for your own staff then what are you take accountability for...imagine Mike Tomlin had just fired 2 coaches in the space of 6 weeks...do you think he would be acting the same way as Flus? Not a chance IMO.

• Like 2