Sashi Brown out in Cleveland

BroncoSojia

On 12/7/2017 at 9:36 AM, Kparty15 said:

I liked Sashi and didn’t want to see him or Jackson leave.  I think they just need more time to turn this franchise around.  Hopefully they can land a good GM like Jerry Reese or something!

1-28, staring down the barrel of a 0-16 season....  There has been zero improvement; how much more time are you willing to invest?

1 hour ago, frenchie said:

1-28, staring down the barrel of a 0-16 season....  There has been zero improvement; how much more time are you willing to invest?

Zero improvement in wins and losses, yes. But the run defense has gone from last to one of the better ones in the league since last season. And a big part of that is due to some of the moves Sashi made. Just saying.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Zero improvement in wins and losses, yes. But the run defense has gone from last to one of the better ones in the league since last season. And a big part of that is due to some of the moves Sashi made. Just saying.

But dose stats doe 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

But dose stats doe 

Ultimately they don't matter since we haven't won a game. But to say there's been zero improvement from the team at all wouldn't be entirely true. Like I said, I was just sayin'. :P

On 12/8/2017 at 8:21 PM, zappa13004 said:

So Sashi was wrong. True. So were the Bears, 49ers et Chiefs too !

Difference is the Browns passed on Deshaun Watson....twice. There is a difference in thinking Watson wasnt worthy of #1 overall over Myles Garrett and thinking he didnt even bring the value at #11 that Jabril Peppers and another pick did to trade out again.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Difference is the Browns passed on Deshaun Watson....twice. There is a difference in thinking Watson wasnt worthy of #1 overall over Myles Garrett and thinking he didnt even bring the value at #11 that Jabril Peppers and another pick did to trade out again.

Oh dear lord, the ole Watson is a franchise guy premature crap. 6 or so games and a second knee injury type franchise qb. Sign me up?  Probably from the Cavs suck gang in the bball forum after like 5 games in. 

What narrative you promote?

17 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh dear lord, the ole Watson is a franchise guy premature crap. 6 or so games and a second knee injury type franchise qb. Sign me up?  Probably from the Cavs suck gang in the bball forum after like 5 games in. 

What narrative you promote?

The narrative that I have seen more out of Watson in 6 games than Peppers in 13. 

I understand them passing on Watson #1 because of Garrett, but doing it again when they traded out of #10 was a crime.

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The narrative that I have seen more out of Watson in 6 games than Peppers in 13. 

I understand them passing on Watson #1 because of Garrett, but doing it again when they traded out of #10 was a crime.

They traded out of 12, after the Chiefs moved ahead of them to get the QB Hue really wanted.  

Robert Griffin also looked like a world beater his rookie year. He also lasted 15 games, as opposed to 8 for Watson.  ?☕️

9 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

The narrative you’re trying to make is sashi isn’t any good. Using way too early players isn’t the way to do it. 6 games is way too early for a qb to say he’s a franchise guy. And we don’t have a clue what peppers is going to be because he is way out of position. Just wait till next year when teams have time to take away what Watson does best and then see how Watson reacts. Could he be a franchise guy?  Don’t know. But could we please stop trying to say sashi is crap because he passed on this world beater franchise guy that is sure fire HOFer?  Please?

Archived