Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Guys I apologize for the lack of sharing the wealth when it comes to the "likes" not that they really mean anything. I just figured out what the little football was and why I was the only one that didn't have a little football next to his name. I got like notifications all the time but never knew how to actually do it. 

source.gif

Anyone still defending Hue Jackson’s game management and 0-12 record isn’t looking around the league. The Jets are 5-7. They were supposed to be a 2-win team. You won’t convince me they are more talented than the Browns are or that they are more capable of scoring then Cleveland. Game management and  coaching? Sure, they’re better at that. Expectations weren’t 11-5, but you gotta at least win a few games. One win in two seasons is a habit, Hue is out of excuses. He’s won 3.5% of his games. He’s out of scapegoats.

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t understand..... Surely you don’t get that rich being that stupid..... surely.....

if so that’s really not fair??

Hornby

This is only the first shoe to fall.....Hue is getting the boot sooner rather than later.  The new Pres or GM is gonna get to pick "their guy"  

Wow.....Sashi got a team 2 years ago, that was one of the lowest in cap space......had the #1 Paid defense and the #32 performing Defense.....2 years later we have top 5 cap space, a solid nucleus locked into place, a top 10 D, draft mistakes in the past's salary moved for draft assets (Gilbert, Irving, Mingo)....and he gets fired

Hue Jackson took a team with 3 probowl caliber Olineman and a top 10 D and went 0-12.......after having a rookie QB drop back 50+ times in his second road game......he gets retained.

WOW.....Just wow......Truckstop....your not leaving me much of a choice here.

tenor.gif?itemid=8967391

21 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

I believe this was a move to be made.  Allbright tweeted that after the McCarron deal, the Browns hired a search firm to find a GM.  Two names being mentioned are Dorsey and McLaughlin.  We need someone in here to identify NFL talent.  We are 0-12.  People are talking about Schobert playing well, we have DL depth, etc.  What we have is an 0-12 team.  Have you seen our defense give up over 100 yds the past four games?  Have you seen our kicker miss kicks that the winner of Pun, Pass and Kick could make?  Have you seen our horrible special teams play?  It is a total, complete effort.  How Chris Tabor still has a job is beyond me.  I do not want to be the best 0-12 team in the NFL.  I WANT TO WIN!  I'm sick of this s*.   If this means bringing a GM, Peyton Manning, or whomever in here, great.  I do think that this is it for Hue.  I am not saying he is blameless.  I am not saying he is is Don Shula.  But give him something to work with.  I think he deserves a legitimate NFL roster with a chance to be competitive and win.  He does not have that now.  Next year is put up, or shut up and get out for Hue, in my opinion. I just do not think Sashi Brown was the guy to give Hue that roster.  He just wasn't.  Thanks and GO BROWNS!

Reminds me of the litany of "Colt McCoy just needs weapons" posts from yesteryear.

Sometimes, a loser is just a loser.

It just goes to show you, that if you ever get your shot as a GM, you'd better pick your franchise QB or whoever you think is it. Your "3-5 years NO MATTER WHAT" will be 2 years, and this isn't the only example.

Poor Sashi did set this thing up for a 3-4 year rebuild, but unfortunately for him, he won't be around to see it. That said, I don't feel as bad for him as everyone else considering my shameless Watson love.

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Wow.....Sashi got a team 2 years ago, that was one of the lowest in cap space......had the #1 Paid defense and the #32 performing Defense.....2 years later we have top 5 cap space, a solid nucleus locked into place, a top 10 D, draft mistakes in the past's salary moved for draft assets (Gilbert, Irving, Mingo)....and he gets fired

Hue Jackson took a team with 3 probowl caliber Olineman and a top 10 D and went 0-12.......after having a rookie QB drop back 50+ times in his second road game......he gets retained.

WOW.....Just wow......Truckstop....your not leaving me much of a choice here.

tenor.gif?itemid=8967391

Nah this team has no talent. What are you talking about? Sashi is the worst GM ever. Blah blah blah to those with no eyes. 

Btw that is sarcasm. 

36 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t understand..... Surely you don’t get that rich being that stupid..... surely.....

if so that’s really not fair??

Nope. In the case of Jimmy, you get that rich by cheating your customers, cooking the books, etc. Might work for truckstops, but on the football field, there's nowhere to hide.

Just now, dawgdish said:

Nope. In the case of Jimmy, you get that rich by cheating your customers, cooking the books, etc. Might work for truckstops, but on the football field, there's nowhere to hide.

Unfortunately it may work as long as we the fans buy merchandise and tickets.

I hate to call for a boycott...but...

In all seriousness, I will invest my time and energy into watching/talking about them, but I'm not buying any more gear or tickets until they right this thing. Jimmy's not getting richer off of me.

Archived