Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

3 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Nope. In the case of Jimmy, you get that rich by cheating your customers, cooking the books, etc. Might work for truckstops, but on the football field, there's nowhere to hide.

If it was that serious or that dirty, Warren Buffet would of never bought majority ownership of it from Haslem. 

Just now, big poppa pump said:

I get that you relate to "the nerds" but they haven't lived up to the hype.

This is the equivalent of reading the first few chapters of a book and determining it sucks.

Maybe it does, but maybe it really picks up and has a great ending.

I guess we'll never know.  

Dude set us up with a 6 top 65 picks and 100 million in cap space and we canned him. I'm glad someone is happy about it.

I'm telling ya guys, Aussie Rules Football is action packed.  Lots of you are up late anyways, and their games come on late here in Ohio.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMZYZcoAcU0&t=259s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFEZzLHaM08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iflvgqYC-MA&t=174s

If we're boycotting the Browns @MWil23, this is a very good alternative.  

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I get that you relate to "the nerds" but they haven't lived up to the hype.

they got fired right before they got to implement their self-described super critical mass of an offseason.  of course they havent lived up to the hype when they've been planning for 2018 and havent got to reap the benefits...

c'est la vie

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

If it was that serious or that dirty, Warren Buffet would of never bought majority ownership of it from Haslem. 

no dude. thats literally waht buffett does.  he buys companies managed terribly and then imposes austerity on them and then reaps the benefits when the stock prices goes up

1 minute ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

That's okay.  Maybe it's for apparently no good reason.  But he better put some Ws on the board next year, or as Hawk Harrleson would say, "He gone!"

Great, so another year and another major firing.

Typical Haslam.

At what point does the league step in here?

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

no dude. thats literally waht buffett does.  he buys companies managed terribly and then imposes austerity on them and then reaps the benefits when the stock prices goes up

This.

At this point dude makes money by purchasing companies and watching the stock price increase because he purchased the company.

It's amazing.

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Kind of like what our new GM will be doing.  

715.gif

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is the equivalent of reading the first few chapters of a book and determining it sucks.

Maybe it does, but maybe it really picks up and has a great ending.

I guess we'll never know.  

Dude set us up with a 6 top 65 picks and 100 million in cap space and we canned him. I'm glad someone is happy about it.

How many years in a row have we had drafts, where we said it will take at least 2 to 3 years to figure out if this is gonna be good, only to find out that it wasn't good?  We have gone through several regimes, and I have seen plenty of people on this site, talk up how good we are (or are going to be)  and then...poof.....it's the same ol same ol.

Then we blame the coaches for not having developed this awesome talent, and guys like Mingo, and Richardson, and Weeden go on to have stellar careers right?

What we have right now is a very below average team, because of poor coaching, and yes... believe it or not....poor talent.  That's not to say that we don't have ANY talent.  We are going to look back....(like we always do) and say....damn...Coleman is just a guy...Ogbah is just a guy.

Sashi made the cardinal mistake of "when you don't have a QB....you get a QB"  It's really as simple as that.  Maybe this "so called" talent will look much better being lead by a stud QB.  Only time will tell.

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

they got fired right before they got to implement their self-described super critical mass of an offseason.  of course they havent lived up to the hype when they've been planning for 2018 and havent got to reap the benefits...

c'est la vie

Poor fellas believed the huckster when he said he was willing to be patient.

May I ask something?  I don't get on here too often.  From reading posts, it appears that there is the camp that likes what Sashi did in acquiring picks, salary cap, etc, and should have been retained.  There are those who feel like he gave Hue nothing to work with, and should have been fired.  I think some of both, but more of the latter, and since he was responsible for the roster, he had to go.  We have to do something with those picks sometime, and I think Sashii had to be fired.  So, now you get to Hue.  Either Hue has the talent to win with this team, or he does not.  Is that fair to say?  Okay, so the question is this:  Could (take your pick- Cowher, Shula, Lombardi, Andy Reid, whomever your highest regarded head NFL coach is)...Could that coach win with this roster right now?  I'm interested to see what you all think.  I don't think so.  How many games would Marty have won with this team?  3? 4?  Gee, that's just what we want!  No.  Look, I think we have some good, young players, but man, the talent to compete and win, is just not here-at this point in time.  I would LOVE to see this year's team have played their games with Watson?  Trubisky?  See if that really would have made a difference.

Archived