Week 4: TNF Detroit Lions (2-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Louis Friend

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I still think they thought Bijan would be available, but we're being patient with Gibbs and Jamo over here so we don't freak out.

I think they obviously wanted Weatherspoon.

With him being gone and the trade down, I would've drafted Gonzalez and just kept Swift. Think about how this team looks with them...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Agreed, but if they're gonna take him, use him.

The Panthers got no value out of protecting Christian McCaffrey's workload.

Reminds me of when the Chiefs had a young Jamaal Charles. Really limited him until they couldn’t anymore. 

I’m not understanding why the Lions aren’t using Gibbs? He is clearly the more talented back to be out touched 34 to 12 by Montgomery. They took him with the 12th pick. Use him. If not why draft him? They could’ve drafted DB Gonzalez who went five picks later. He looks fantastic in New England. It just don’t make any sense. 

Edited by stl4life07

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I’m not understanding why the Lions aren’t using Gibbs? He is clearly the more talented back to be out touched 34 to 12 by Montgomery. They took him with the 12th pick. Use him. If not why draft him? They could’ve drafted DB Gonzalez who looks fantastic in New England. It just don’t make any sense. 

It's a long season. He will get his touches.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I’m not understanding why the Lions aren’t using Gibbs? He is clearly the more talented back to be out touched 34 to 12 by Montgomery. They took him with the 12th pick. Use him. If not why draft him? They could’ve drafted DB Gonzalez who went five picks later. He looks fantastic in New England. It just don’t make any sense. 

Because if Green Bay keeps running light boxes like Joe Barry likes to do, just run the ball down their throat.  And Montgomery is better at that.

• Like 2