Official Charlotte Hornets Thread: New Owners Who Dis?

Supersuavesky

On 4/4/2018 at 8:36 PM, Supersuavesky said:

Well another bad season. Changes coming for sure.

Mitch Kupchak looks to be next in line at GM.

Clifford's probably gone and Kemba could be as well.

Another tanking season next year.

This was the year to tank..it seems like the years we should tank we don't and end up being at the bottom of the lotto.

Hornets will interview Spurs assistant Ettore Messina for their head coaching vacancy, per @wojespn. Has been on Gregg Popovich’s staff since 2014 and coached the Italian National Team from 2014-2017. Was on Mike Brown’s staff in Los Angeles in ‘11-‘12. https://t.co/7PiX34ilz5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Haven't made a post in a while but I figured with our unexpected excitement I would bring this back up.

So any fellow Hornets fans out there? We desperately need some help with our bigs but I figure they'd wait until seeing what they have in Carrey and Richards before making any moves.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:35 PM, Supersuavesky said:

Haven't made a post in a while but I figured with our unexpected excitement I would bring this back up.

So any fellow Hornets fans out there? We desperately need some help with our bigs but I figure they'd wait until seeing what they have in Carrey and Richards before making any moves.

Bucks fan but following the hornets for sure.