Espn NFL Playoff Machine. Predicting time

chargerbuckeye

16 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

We will find out week 15, won't we.

No, NFL offense is an objective measurement like who's the strongest person or who can jump the highest. There are some things that can cause the performances to vary over time but at the end of the day, you can measure it easily.

Statistically the Patriots are a better offense than the Steelers in so many metrics through 12 games. We can say with good confidence that they have the better offense, When they play each other won't prove anything more either because offenses don't play each other. This year's Browns offense playing with the 2013 Seahawks defense would roflstomp the 2007 Patriots offense playing with a high school defense, but that doesn't make the Brown's offense better than the Patriots.

9 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

ihAyNifm_o.png

Who do you have the Browns getting that win against curiously. Also, seeing as you posted that, why don't you post some playoff predictions, That's what I intended the thread to be, but patriot fans trying to hijack this thread, but I am not letting them

28 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Who do you have the Browns getting that win against curiously. Also, seeing as you posted that, why don't you post some playoff predictions, That's what I intended the thread to be, but patriot fans trying to hijack this thread, but I am not letting them

Its not just patriots fans, its anybody with common sense that can clearly see that the Steelers are not the top offense in the NFL this year and are worse than the Patriots. I would bet you most Steelers fans on this site would agree as well.

48 minutes ago, MathMan said:

AFC:

1. NE = 13-3

2. Pit = 13-3

3. Tenn = 10-6

4. LA Chargers = 9-7

5. Jacksonville = 10-6

6. Baltimore = 9-7

NFC:

1 Philly = 13-3

2 Minnesota = 12-4

3 Atlanta = 11-5

4 Seattle = 11-5

5 LA Rams = 11-5

6 Carolina = 11-5

OOC, who do you have Baltimore's second loss in the remaining four coming against?  I understand Pit, but between Cle, Ind and Cin, they should easily be TD favorites in each.

24 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

OOC, who do you have Baltimore's second loss in the remaining four coming against?  I understand Pit, but between Cle, Ind and Cin, they should easily be TD favorites in each.

Currently on survivorgrid.com, balt is 2.5 point favorites against cincy.

That said, I picked cincy.

These div matchups can go either way.

51 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Currently on survivorgrid.com, balt is 2.5 point favorites against cincy.

That said, I picked cincy.

These div matchups can go either way.

That's an odd line.  Typically a team lays three just for being at home (which the Ravens will be).  Further, they obliterated them the last time they played and have shown to be a better team to date.  Not to mention, Cincy will likely be completely eliminated by then.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed win by any stretch, and you're right division games can get weird, but I do think they should/will be strong (TD) favorites by the time that game rolls around.

Archived