6 Buffalo = 9-7

NFC:
1 Philadelphia = 14-2
2 Minnesota = 11-5
3 Atlanta = 11-5
4 Seattle = 9-5-2
5 New Orleans = 10-6
6 Green Bay = 10-6

If the Eagles have the #1 seed wrapped up in Week 17, I can't see us playing to win. Resting the starters against a Dallas team that could still have something left to play for with a full squad of players.

33 minutes ago, MathMan said:

AFC:
1 Pittsburgh = 13-3
2 Jacksonville = 11-5
3 New England = 11-5
4 Kansas City = 10-6
5 Baltimore = 9-7
6 Buffalo = 9-7

NFC:
1 Philadelphia = 14-2
2 Minnesota = 11-5
3 Atlanta = 11-5
4 Seattle = 9-5-2
5 New Orleans = 10-6
6 Green Bay = 10-6

I wish we still had that praying emoticon we had on the old board.  ;)

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

If the Eagles have the #1 seed wrapped up in Week 17, I can't see us playing to win. Resting the starters against a Dallas team that could still have something left to play for with a full squad of players.

what about playing time for Nick Foles to work with the starters a bit more?

i have dallas being eliminated by week 17 due to that coward Pete Carrol going for a tie during the Cowboys-Seahawks game.

Just now, MathMan said:

what about playing time for Nick Foles to work with the starters a bit more?

i have dallas being eliminated by week 17 due to that coward Pete Carrol going for a tie during the Cowboys-Seahawks game.

Sure, I see us doing that this week and next. I have Green bay with Rodgers beating Minnesota and that being the game in which the Eagles secure the #1 seed. Foles will have two full games and a month's worth of practice with the starters to get prepared. He's been studious all season long and that's ample reps to get up to speed.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Sure, I see us doing that this week and next. I have Green bay with Rodgers beating Minnesota and that being the game in which the Eagles secure the #1 seed. Foles will have two full games and a month's worth of practice with the starters to get prepared. He's been studious all season long and that's ample reps to get up to speed.

Okay, then my storyline will be that Dallas crapped the bed, and lost to an Eagles team of backups.

Coach Garrett gets put on the hotseat.

Archived