ChargerBuckeyes December Mock

chargerbuckeye

12 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I think i would take any of the 3 guys listed next to minnesota over the Falcons pick :)   But he is pretty good value there and is a solid returner so i wouldn't hate the pick just WR wouldn't be my 1st choice in the next draft.  More like my 4th or 5th position i would take on my chart.

The Value is too good to pass up and though NE Desperately needs a cb, If Kirk fell to NE, They'd run with his name on their card to the podium, so not only is it a player that can help get atlantas offense moving again better than ever, it's also a good defensive pick if you think a little bit harder about it.

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Why? 

Just to clarify, not to say you're wrong, I'm just trying to uncover the reasoning. He's an elite prospect in this draft and one of the better guard prospects that has come out in a long time (actually I'd say he's the best guard prospect to come out in a long time).  There are teams with the need. Are you just not high on him? Because teams have shown they would take a guard in the top 10 before. Not common, but it happens, especially in the right draft and situation. Or do you really think that teams are just going to eschew him based on his position. I guess what I'm asking is, is it the player or the position that has you down on him. Strictly the position? That's what it seems like, but I didn't want to just assume. 

The last time I mocked a Guard in the Top 10, It was LaEl Collins to the Niners and yeah what happened to him was unfortunate, the more I think about it, I don't think they would have taken a guard that early.

12 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

The last time I mocked a Guard in the Top 10, It was LaEl Collins to the Niners and yeah what happened to him was unfortunate, the more I think about it, I don't think they would have taken a guard that early.

Man what i would give to have a beast OG like Nelson fall to the Falcons.  Im so pissed he is flying up the boards as of late as he was almost right in line around 18 to 25 on most mocks and alot of them had us taking him.   Now it seems like almost 0 chance of us getting him as we are close to making the playoffs and he is just climbing the boards to much for us to even come close.

Archived