Thursday Night - Saints (9-3) @ Falcons (7-5)

N4L

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Saints
    • Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2017 at 10:33 AM

HUGE Divisional Game for both teams. Falcons were 7-5 last year before they went on their SB run and are a game behind seattle for the second wildcard spot. Saints could essentially lock up a playoff spot with a win tonight, and would be looking to secure a first round bye over the next few weeks as they are only 1 game back from both Minnesota and the Eagles. 

They play again in 2 weeks time as well. 

Who takes it?

14 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I think it's very likely Saints and Falcons split, and the Falcons have a better shot of winning this game than the next one IMO.

Yeah, if we win this one I’ll feel comfortable we win the division.

Huge news for the Saints, as Mark Ingram (toe), Marcus Williams (groin), and Marshon Lattimore (ankle) are all active tonight. It would appear that Williams is doing much better with the team opting to sit Bush, a healthy inactive.

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2017/12/7/16748652/saints-inactives-marshon-lattimore-marcus-williams-mark-ingram-all-in-against-falcons-rafael-bush

Im looking forward to tonight. Two explosive offenses with good QBs and exceptional RB talent. Im hoping for a shootout.

Thats said, i got Saints. Undefeated in the division so far and won 9 out of their last 10 with only loss coming with both starting corners out.

Falcons couldnt even get in the endzone last week and are wildly inconsistent.

Saints win 38-21

Archived