The Week 5 Thread: 0-4 Bears at 2-2 Commanders - THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on PRIME - GIF THEME now DROOPY

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

If they don't start calling these holdings against Chase Young. Every time he beats the LT he gets an arm hook across the neck. That prevented him from getting the sack.

Used to happen to Rak & Kerrigan a lot on their speed rushes on the outside. They can literally call it every play. I remember once vs either the Giants or Cowboys 10-12 years ago there was this picture in the Washington Post I think which showed both Rak & Kerrigan getting held like that in the end zone. 

Okay I lied. I just need to say this and then I'll come back after the game.

We need to stop saying we should beat up on bad teams and realize that we ARE the bad team.

We are everyone's Homecoming opponent.

We are the Washington Generals to the Harlem Globetrotters. 

And this performance cannot stand without SOMEONE getting fired. Not if the new ownership wants to continue the goodwill by this fanbase that has built up to this point. Someone should be packing up their stuff and getting their badges revoked after tonight.

• Like 1