New GM?

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who is it? 

Normally I'd say any reasonable person wouldn't fire a GM and then assure everyone the coach will be returning without having something worked out behind the scenes, but this is Jimmy here.

But let's give the goober the benefit of the doubt.  

Who's the GM that is willing to hitch his wagon to the 1-27 head coach?

It’s gonna be Dorsey. I just hope jimmy gets out of his way. But we all know he won’t. Dorsey has a loose management style in KC and didn’t communicate well with other FO executives on the team. I’m not sure how that will sit with jimmy but I just hope to god he gets out of the damn way. 

Gotta fire hue tho. He’s got jimmys ear and jimmy will do anything for him. Can’t have those 2 idiots under minding him. 

multiple reports of Dorsey being the next guy and the reason was they wanted to get ahead of the Giants and wrap it up. I can see this being announced by tomorrow as apparently they have been in talks for weeks now.

Sounds good to me. Though Scot McCloughan is awesome as well. Either one and Im happy.

33 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

multiple reports of Dorsey being the next guy and the reason was they wanted to get ahead of the Giants and wrap it up. I can see this being announced by tomorrow as apparently they have been in talks for weeks now.

Sounds good to me. Though Scot McCloughan is awesome as well. Either one and Im happy.

Is Dorsey/Haslam planning on keeping DePodesta?

I could get on board a lot easier if moneyball continues, I love the philosophy.

14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've been loosely following the Browns the past few years. If Dorsey becomes the Browns' GM, I just may have to make Cleveland my #2 team after KC. I still hate that we let him go.

Please tell me why I should step back from the ledge here.

I still <3 Sashi.

21 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've been loosely following the Browns the past few years. If Dorsey becomes the Browns' GM, I just may have to make Cleveland my #2 team after KC. I still hate that we let him go.

Welcome to the dream team!  You do know Haslam comes as a package deal?

Archived