Week 14: SNF Ravens (7-5) at STEELERS (10-2)

JDLefebvre

Sunday....

Sunday....

SUNDAY!!!!

SNF 8:30 PM At Heinz Field 

HeinzField_Night_Fireworks_CP.jpg

STEELERS VS RAVENS take 2.

Sorry, this is short, busy week and if I don't get this up today I wont be able to until Saturday... way too late for Steelers v Ravens so I'll leave it with this....

thinking of you Ryan and hoping for a full recovery!!!

24775137_10213553824337351_2044393938231

but always time for Hotties!!!

tattoo-sexy-girls-12_05_17-600-10.jpg?qu

tumblr_oz0tbftc2y1vq8goso1_1280.jpg?qual

tattoo-sexy-girls-12_05_17-600-61.jpg?qu

24 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

sorry guys but we are gonna take this one to split the series just like it should be. here's to an entertaining, CLEAN game. feel like it will be decided by a FG.

what if it is a last second game winning field goal, who's going to win :D

11 hours ago, 3rivers said:

what if it is a last second game winning field goal, who's going to win :D

thus far this season we didn't suffer the patented Dean Pees defensive breakdown in the 4th quarter, so it's probably overdue.

i hope the Ravens want it more come Sunday since you guys are already set up for your playoff run. or so i hope.

The game really doesn't matter much for the Steelers. Even for a potential first seed. It's just Baltimore, and a chance to help keep them out of the playoffs. And, really, outside NE, they're still the second biggest threat in the AFC to this team.

3 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

The game really doesn't matter much for the Steelers. Even for a potential first seed. It's just Baltimore, and a chance to help keep them out of the playoffs. And, really, outside NE, they're still the second biggest threat in the AFC to this team.

Games against the Ravens ALWAYS count.  But I hear you.  They are one of the few teams that would legitimately scare NE.   

On 12/8/2017 at 1:13 PM, berlin calling said:

sorry guys but we are gonna take this one to split the series just like it should be. here's to an entertaining, CLEAN game. feel like it will be decided by a FG.

ugh...I HATE that about this series between us...it's either we split, or the Ravens sweep...NEVER the other way around, regardless of how good we are that year...

Of course, the Ravens have been destroying their opponents as of late, so a Raven's win is definitely a very real potentiality.

Here's to a clean game with no further injuries on either side! Definitely with you there!

16 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Games against the Ravens ALWAYS count.  But I hear you.  They are one of the few teams that would legitimately scare NE.   

More so than us, that's for darn sure...makes zero sense, but it's like we see Brady, and Coaches forget how to coach, players forget how to play...it's mind boggling. We haven't had a significant whuppin' of Brady since Ben's ROOKIE season, which of course, was negated in the Championship Game later in the year...

1 hour ago, Ward4HOF said:

More so than us, that's for darn sure...makes zero sense, but it's like we see Brady, and Coaches forget how to coach, players forget how to play...it's mind boggling. We haven't had a significant whuppin' of Brady since Ben's ROOKIE season, which of course, was negated in the Championship Game later in the year...

Yeah it sure seems that way.  If Bell had stayed healthy in the AFCCG last year, the game might have gone a different direction.

I sincerely hope and believe they will have a new, better game plan for the Pats this year.  (with upgraded personnel - c'mon Haden!)  After hearing the collective roar from Steeler Nation after that game, I'm sure Art II gave a directive to fix this **** asap.  

Archived