Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JDLefebvre

Week 14: SNF Ravens (7-5) at STEELERS (10-2)

Recommended Posts

Antonio Brown has an outside chance at 2,000 Yards this season...

He currently sits at 1,509 Yards with 3 games to go... Would need to average 163 YPG for the last 3. Doable considering the Pats will blow us out next week and he has the Browns in Week 17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ben had 500 yards against this defense with his number 2 WR out

ben is a different animal under the lights.. him and the offense NEED to keep it up with the defense regressing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defense (with the help of Baltimore) actually stepped up at the end there. ANd I swear to god if Sensabaugh is strting next week we might as well spot New England 21 points to start the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Antonio Brown has an outside chance at 2,000 Yards this season...

He currently sits at 1,509 Yards with 3 games to go... Would need to average 163 YPG for the last 3. Doable considering the Pats will blow us out next week and he has the Browns in Week 17.

would of easily had it in 2015 but vick could't throw a football for like 2 and a half games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, grubs10 said:

Defense (with the help of Baltimore) actually stepped up at the end there. ANd I swear to god if Sensabaugh is strting next week we might as well spot New England 21 points to start the game

Gotta get Haden back.  

Didn't watch every play, but Sutton looked pretty decent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so now that that’s over. It’s time to burn Haley at the stake. Ravens never should of even had the ball should have ran the clock down and have our lord and savior Chris Boswell kick it to end the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Ok so now that that’s over. It’s time to burn Haley at the stake. Ravens never should of even had the ball should have ran the clock down and have our lord and savior Chris Boswell kick it to end the game.

It's a miracle that didn't go way wrong.  Absolutely NO EXCUSE for calling those plays in that situation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Antonio Brown has an outside chance at 2,000 Yards this season...

He currently sits at 1,509 Yards with 3 games to go... Would need to average 163 YPG for the last 3. Doable considering the Pats will blow us out next week and he has the Browns in Week 17.

Who cares?

Julio>>>>Antonio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Who cares?

Julio>>>>Antonio

every week, or only say every other week? Both are great and different, no need to argue but sure, lmk what you think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not in the huddle or the helmet for the play calling... But if I was a betting man I'd put all my money on that those final two play calls came directly from the QB himself...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3rivers said:

every week, or only say every other week? Both are great and different, no need to argue but sure, lmk what you think

I am a big fan of Julio and have no issue with people thinking he is the best.

What I laugh at and regularly ridicule are those idiots in the comparisons forum and elsewhere who make fraudulent claims and discredit Brown to support their claims that Julio is EASILY better than Brown and that its NOT EVEN CLOSE.    There is that one moron Falcons fan who laughably just discredits everything Brown does and claims that if Julio played for Pittsbrugh, he would put up 2000+ yards regularly.   He never has anything to support those claims....but he just likes to talk that BS.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I am a big fan of Julio and have no issue with people thinking he is the best.

What I laugh at and regularly ridicule are those idiots in the comparisons forum and elsewhere who make fraudulent claims and discredit Brown to support their claims that Julio is EASILY better than Brown and that its NOT EVEN CLOSE.    There is that one moron Falcons fan who laughably just discredits everything Brown does and claims that if Julio played for Pittsbrugh, he would put up 2000+ yards regularly.   He never has anything to support those claims....but he just likes to talk that BS.  

I would have agreed with you, and maybe this isn't fair, but this year I was lucky enough to get Julio Jones on my fantasy team and he has disappointed me so much.  I understand the argument that Matt Ryan is very risk averse and wants to throw to the open guy but there comes a time where you gotta trust your number 1 guy to beat the coverage and go to him.  Julio should have thrown 10 water coolers by now with how little he has produced in too many games this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×