Week 14: SNF Ravens (7-5) at STEELERS (10-2)

JDLefebvre

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

And then at the return of the break tries to blame it on the ref when it was Michaels himself who got confused.

I mean the ref did mix it up as far as which number from which team on the initial explanation.  But theres no reason Al shouldn't be able to tell right away that on a steelers interception there wasn't a penalty after the play on their right guard.

2 minutes ago, grubs10 said:

I mean the ref did mix it up as far as which number from which team on the initial explanation.  But theres no reason Al shouldn't be able to tell right away that on a steelers interception there wasn't a penalty after the play on their right guard.

He didn't though. It was a turnover. There's never going to be a 94 on Offense so Michaels should have known.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

He didn't though. It was a turnover. There's never going to be a 94 on Offense so Michaels should have known.

Ya I know.  I wasn't trying to excuse Al from making a dumb mistake but technically he is right when he said the ref had to correct himself.

53 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

That was a very weak hold, in my view. And more of a make-up call for the Bengals. They're dressing and playing Golden who blows multiple coverages a game.

I'd rather see Wilcox out there, but for whatever reason, they seem to trust Golden more.  

Archived