Week 5 GDT: [MNF] McRaiders v Packers - The one where we need to smarten up

big_palooka

How hot is that seat getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How do we feel about the McRaiders this week?

• Raiders rally, get a much needed win at "home"
    • Raiders come in unprepared and it's another nail in the coffin?
    • Just tank baby?

Just now, true2form said:

Such a strange feeling when a win makes you nauseous. I don’t like this season. 

This.  Bill Williamson just said in Twitter that our next four opponents are awful.  We're about to play ourselves out of position of a top QB.  FOR NOTHING.  

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

The good news is I'm wearing my raider gear tomorrow to work. The bad news is now we're out of the running for top-tier QB talent. 

It’s only the teams 2nd win lol a lot can still happen. Granted a 3rd win could be on deck with Mac and co coming to town I believe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Y'all are lame as F. Get a big win and the defense is making major strides and you want an unknown 20 year old to turn it around. Take a few months off if you don't want wins, nobody needs fans who hope we lose in F'ing October

Shouldn't you be getting ready for your press conference?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

The defense had a good game today, and two decent games in a row I'd say. 

Too small of a sample size to definitively say they've improved. But if they keep this up for a stretch of games, yes 

Definitely small sample size. It’s the best the defense has looked In awhile. We saw signs of it last season but they have the looks of making the leap. Spillane is the best MLB we’ve had in awhile. 

Crosby is one of the best players in the NFL, sets the tone. The rest is feeding off of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Y'all are lame as F. Get a big win and the defense is making major strides and you want an unknown 20 year old to turn it around. Take a few months off if you don't want wins, nobody needs fans who hope we lose in F'ing October

You're right! Let's turn it around with Jimmy Garoppolo he's got 12 years of experience on whoever we draft. He's definitely proved himself as a winner. We'll also stop people consistently from now on as the defense has finally turned the corner. What else do homers say?

Edited by Jeremy408