CLE hires John Dorsey as GM

Broncofan

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Don't ask me if those interviews were just for show, which I would be willing to bet large sums of money that they were.

Stupid rule has to be satisfied somehow. Why is it even in question?  We’ve had minority coaches and front office all along. Big deal

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm surprised Dorsey was willing to accept the job. He must have received contractual assurances that Haslam will stay out of the way.

1) Loads of draft picks. 2 picks in the top 10. 3 2nd rounders. 1 3rd rounder. 2 4th rounders. 2 5th rounders. 

2) Nearly 80 million in cap space. Thats the highest amount of any team in the NFL.

3) Extremely low expectations. Average will make you a hero.

4) Complete control over the 53 man roster.

The Browns GM job per Adam Schefter is a extremely attractive job.

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

1) Loads of draft picks. 2 picks in the top 10. 3 2nd rounders. 1 3rd rounder. 2 4th rounders. 2 5th rounders. 

2) Nearly 80 million in cap space. Thats the highest amount of any team in the NFL.

3) Extremely low expectations. Average will make you a hero.

4) Complete control over the 53 man roster.

The Browns GM job per Adam Schefter is a extremely attractive job.

Yep. If I get ownership out of my way, I'd take that job. 

Though for the record, next year, right now, they have the second most cap space  to the 49ers, not the most. The cap space this year is pretty inconsequential at this point in the season. Not that it matters much, they are both well over 100 million

Archived