John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

I see Dorsey doing great things in Cleveland. He does a good job at evaluating talent and drafting. But most importantly, he is amazing at building depth. Throughout training camp and during the season you can be sure that he's always looking at other teams and bringing in unlikely contributors. I fully expect the Browns to get their QB this draft and go BPA throughout. Until this year, Dorsey also loved trading back for more picks. Also not afraid to let certain vets walk to get comp picks rather than paying too much.

Trust in Dorsey.

8 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I would not rule out trading Hue to the bengals for a few picks. After brown retires

A few picks for Hue? I’d take a half eaten yogurt.  

I still haven’t decided if he’s really that bad or if he’s been working for the enemy all along. 

46 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Don't think that has much to do with it. It has everything to so with the fact that I bet the reins get turned over to Mahomes next year and Alex will be looking to start somewhere

So why would a team that still needs some time to get going would get a 33 year old QB who likely wants to compete?

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I see Dorsey doing great things in Cleveland. He does a good job at evaluating talent and drafting. But most importantly, he is amazing at building depth. Throughout training camp and during the season you can be sure that he's always looking at other teams and bringing in unlikely contributors. I fully expect the Browns to get their QB this draft and go BPA throughout. Until this year, Dorsey also loved trading back for more picks. Also not afraid to let certain vets walk to get comp picks rather than paying too much.

Trust in Dorsey.

Liked

Archived