Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

pwny

1 hour ago, sunnygsm said:

Quite possibly the worst trailer I've ever seen. That was all over the place.

I dont agree worst...but it wasnt good.     Still, I like Chris Pratt enough that I will give this a chance no matter what....although I doubt I see it in theaters.   I only going to like 2-3 movies a year anymore.

5 hours ago, vike daddy said:

why is the island blowing up?

Active volcano. 

Not gonna lie, the trailer really wasn't that great, but it was a bad trailer, not indicative of it being a bad movie.  Goldblum's speech intercut with action from one scene really didn't work.  People complaining about the trailer giving that part away have a very legitimate point, but the fact that they only really showed a single action sequence seems to be a good thing.  Too many movies like this give too big a glance into some of the best action sequences. 

If they were going to do it, I'm glad they did it for the scene that's in literally every Jurassic Park movie (the large field with dinosaurs running by them scene that has to be in each Jurassic movie). 

Bottom line, I don't care.  It's got dinosaurs in it.  I'll be there.  I still have no idea how vampires, zombies, werewolves, aliens... have so many blockbuster releases and dinosaurs are contained to Jurassic Park. 

Doesn't look good, but my kids are going to be pumped for this, so I'm sure i'll end up seeing it.  I do like that they are bringing Goldblum back, helps bridge that connectivity between the movies.  I hope he's in more than just that one scene.

59 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Are they planning to try to bring the dinosaurs back to San Diego? Has San Diego recovered from the last T-Rex attack? Will there be a gymnastics scene?

I hope not. San Diego already has enough to deal with from wild fires to the seeing the LAC winning games. We are a mess rn.

Also, Trump wouldn't allow it! ;)

18 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Dumb thing that stands out is the TRex biting the other dino during a massive eruption. I'm sure dinosaurs want to eat, but they aren't that oblivious, come on. 

Also Chris Pratt running through a pyroclastic flow.

Yeah, that T-Rex looked real badass roaring while it was seconds away from death.

Archived