We Can Still Crack the Top Ten

MacReady

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

is it more work than just spewing random **** about OT being high bust rates from the 1st round that appears to be inaccurate?

Round-1-miss-rates-by-position.jpg?resiz

I literally posted the last two draft classes, and it seems no one is gonna post any context about this ^^^

Literally all I want is what years this makes up, and what constitutes a bust and a miss. I'm not even trying to argue. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

Round-1-miss-rates-by-position.jpg?resiz

I literally posted the last two draft classes, and it seems no one is gonna post any context about this ^^^

Literally all I want is what years this makes up, and what constitutes a bust and a miss. I'm not even trying to argue. 

do you ******* seriously not know how to use google?

38 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

Am I allowed to ask for context? What years that chart makes up? What constitutes a miss and what makes up a hit?

https://phillycovercorner.com/2023/04/first-round-draft-success-rates-who-could-be-risky-in-the-2023-draft/

I think the graph in question covers 2000-22, if the preceding ones are connected to it. Misses and Hits are vague- the article describes that as below the 60th Percentile(or someone rated 55-65th overall in the draft.

Edited by Zycho32

5 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

My god, thank you!

ETA: that page doesn't do an especially good job explaining needed information either. So I guess I'm giving up on this one. 

Edited by ReasonablySober
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ReasonablySober said:

Holy crap, man. You don't think the onus is on the dude providing the chart to provide what the chart says?

nibD5BI.png

Charts are meaningless without needed context. 

i told you the exact search words and phrase to insert into google.  I linked some of them for you.   the 1 you are bitching about is like the 5 link in the search.

And yes, it is on you to support your claim that OT have a higher bust rate than other positions.

Honestly, we have the draft capital.......If we are at 8-10 we should highly......HIGHLY entertain moving up for one of the blue chip left tackles.  Id actually have no problem parting with the 2 second rounders if we can use them as a move up package to like 4-5 if we need to.