Falcons trade 2025 6th round pick to Rams for WR Van Jefferson and 2025 7th

scar988

I hate Van Jefferson. He is just a worse Nelson Agholor. Insanely unreliable player who has all the tools to be successful but often ends up being a negative more often than a positive. Even in his best year he was consistently making mistakes. Running bad routes, dropping passes, making random mental errors... I think he was the one who Stafford was throwing the ball to in the Niners game this year that was picked and Sanchez pointed out how his route was too wide and caused the INT.

Just one of those guys whenever I watch the Rams that seemed to be consistently screwing up.

• Like 1

Brother he’s the worse thing I’ve seen at WR since Bennets last years with us. Holy crap this guy was a black hole. His best year was his rookie year. He doesn’t even have talent, his route running is just not even good and it’s what he’s known for. Trash hands and trash separation. Guy had so many chances to shine. Would eventually make some big plays here and there but was suppose to be way better than he was. Just a bad football player. With that said, he helped us win a Super Bowl. Wish him the best he’s a great human being! I hope he turns into a stud in Atlanta. I hope he regains some form of confidence. He deserves at least one payday to support himself and his fam. Wish you the best Van! You’re a great dude. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I hate Van Jefferson. He is just a worse Nelson Agholor. Insanely unreliable player who has all the tools to be successful but often ends up being a negative more often than a positive. Even in his best year he was consistently making mistakes. Running bad routes, dropping passes, making random mental errors... I think he was the one who Stafford was throwing the ball to in the Niners game this year that was picked and Sanchez pointed out how his route was too wide and caused the INT.

Just one of those guys whenever I watch the Rams that seemed to be consistently screwing up.

Wtf you watch every Rams game or what lmao? It’s why I get offended when they say puka is a product of Stafford. You have to be somewhat good. He would throw the balls to Van and nothing ever came close to Pukas production. 

The Niners game had tart not dropped the int it was to Van. The Super Bowl he didn’t run the route hard enough/fast Bates int. I can go on and on. He’s legit a black hole. It’s like he doesn’t expect the ball so he doesn’t explode or go all out. Which is fair but you’re paid to go full throttle baby! Let that modafreaking loving thing rip…

Edited by El Ramster

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

You nailed it earlier on the trade.  Just got Jefferson instead of Hardman

It's been the vogue trade this year. 6th for 7th + player.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Another player for Arthur Smith to underuse. 

I mean, I would hope Jefferson isn't getting more targets than Pitts, London, Bijan or Jonnu.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

Got him for nothing. Good deal for the Falcons.

Agreed.

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Dude why couldn’t they have added Pitts to us huh. 

He's our hostage. You can never have him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Wtf you watch every Rams game or what lmao? It’s why I get offended when they say puka is a product of Stafford. You have to be somewhat good. He would throw the balls to Van and nothing ever came close to Pukas production. 

The Niners game had tart not dropped the int it was to Van. The Super Bowl he didn’t run the route hard enough/fast Bates int. I can go on and on. He’s legit a black hole. It’s like he doesn’t expect the ball so he doesn’t explode or go all out. Which is fair but you’re paid to go full throttle baby! Let that modafreaking loving thing rip…

Ya I watch the majority of Rams games. Have multiple family members who are fans so they are like my "second" team. 

Puka is a legit good WR who is taking advantage of a great system. Van is completely unreliable and a waste of talent.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 1