Pick 5 Nobody Wanted

Nabbs4u

On 12/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Before the season started these 5 players were on the vast majority of your guy's hit lists to either be cut or traded. Players not good enough to be on this team. Who were you most wrong about and who if not a Eagle for the 2017 season do you think would of effected the Teams overall W/L record the most?

I bring this up because one could argue each has been the most impactful player on the team from their position group. Most likely without their play "as a whole" this Team would be no where close to a possible NFCE Title or have 10 Wins right now!

LB Mychal Kendricks

OL Jason Kelce

DB Patrick Robinson

WR Nelson Agholor

RB Corey Clement

I've always liked Kendricks. I feel every other year he ends up in the coach doghouse though, so I wanted to trade him under the pretense that he wouldn't get much play time.

Kelce I had been low on, he was simply a mediocre center IMO past few years. I don't think he had much trade value, and you can't cut him without a contingency plan, but I definitely wanted us to find a new center in the draft.

I don't think anybody wanted to cut P-Rob considering how thin we were at CB, but of course he was just viewed as a cheap stop gap signing. I certainly did not expect him to play so well. He is probably the biggest surprise for me, more so than Agholor.

Agholor I was wrong about. I did not think there was any hope for him, as it is not every day you see a 1st round pick have a bad rookie year, and then somehow get significantly worse. I wanted to flat out cut him. He is the guy who probably could have had an impact to our W/L column if he wasn't here.

Always on the CC train, come on. Badger, NJ kid, undrafted, I pulled for him hard before he took snaps in the preseason, but it went from hoping he makes it because I like him to hoping he makes it because he was the best option at RB #4 real fast.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:24 AM, babyatemydingo said:

I asked for sex for Christmas.  I got socks instead.  Maybe I was misheard.

Just because you ask .....

They were cool socks, though.  It was the next best thing.

My socks:  http://www.storenvy.com/products/21343262-this-meeting-is-bull****-mens-crew-sock-blue-q?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9eKIgJKn2AIVg7jACh04xARZEAQYASABEgJQ0vD_BwE

Just saw this...curious was it a low-key ask? 

Archived