Week 14: Other Games

milanb

43 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Miami beat New England and won their Super Bowl, but if the Pats handle Pittsburgh next week (as they usually do) they'll still be #1 in the AFC.

I don't ever doubt the Patriots, but they haven't looked that great the past couple games and the Steelers offense is looking on fire. Plus this game is in Pittsburgh

3 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

hoping steelers rep from afc in sb

I do too. but from a Vikes fan standpoint, would I rather face the Patriots? The Pats seem to be having issues on defense and don't have a RB like Bell. Then again, who wants to face Brady/Belichick in the playoffs?

4 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I do too. but from a Vikes fan standpoint, would I rather face the Patriots? The Pats seem to be having issues on defense and don't have a RB like Bell. Then again, who wants to face Brady/Belichick in the playoffs?

Ye I don't want to face B\B in playoffs, and we'll be better in the rematch vs Pitts at home & now that Keenum had games\play under his belt. That first game vs Pitts, he had basically no reps\chemistry with his receiving targets & OL, and was running a Bradford type offense\plays.

Archived