Week 7: {5-1} Dolphins @ {5-1} Eagles Kelly Green Edition

Nabbs4u

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d like to apologize to you all for last week. I wore the same Eagles shirt for the 1st 5 weeks. Didn’t wear it last week. It was back on today. Rookie mistake. Gotta be better. 

I take responsibility as well. I was in Costa Rica, didn't bring my White/Kelly Green Jerome Brown jersey that was worn the first 5 weeks. Apologies too!

33 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Desai gonna be gone within 2 years and that makes me sad.

We just can't let him go anywhere after this year, cause we wouldn't get comp picks for him if he did and that would be real sad. Hopefully he's here for at least 2023 and 2024. Would be nice if it was longer, but I'll accept 2 years and those comp picks.

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

AJ and Hurts is what Donovan and TO should have been

Please don't bring that up.  We easily win a SB with that combo/defenses if TO never goes full baby mode after the SB, doing situps. 

They "averaged" 100yds and a TD every game they played together. 

On 10/15/2023 at 7:37 PM, IHatesnyder said:

How lol ? You guys gotten away with a lot of games this year since the patriots . You are what you guys are just a “ good team “ no where near elite . If this was the eagles from last year you would have blown the jets out , you guys could barely beat us and it took a controversial mclaurin no catch sideline to beat us . 

You were saying?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I never thought the sky was falling, but I'm super glad that Brian Johnson really utilized the short quick passing game this week after that first drive and was more successful in the red zone. I will give credit where credit is due.

I'm also going to say on the Hurts front. The INT I don't blame him for. The Fumble? Absolutely.

You're joking.  The int is 100% on him.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean  Waddle missed a decent chunk of the game being looked at back in the locker room and we still struggled to contain Hill at times, but having 2 back-up safeties had something to do with that.

I thought at least on initial viewing that Josiah Scott actually held up decent and Eli Ricks was in good position when he was in the game, but gonna be interested to watch the All 22 to see how true that was.

Scott was abysmal as usual.  We might have something with Ricks.