Week 7: {5-1} Dolphins @ {5-1} Eagles Kelly Green Edition

Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Scott was abysmal as usual.  We might have something with Ricks.

I'm gonna be honest I didn't focus on Scott too much. I just saw one play where he was in solid coverage and that play where he stayed in front of Tyreek to force the big loss. My eyes generally on live viewings usually are on the trenches and the other teams biggest weapon.

Hmm have to wonder if he's been playing through something for weeks now. I know people have said he doesn't look quite the same. I believe people were saying McNabb made a comment about him being hurt weeks ago, but I ignored it cause its McNabb and a bunch of BS be coming out his mouth lol.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm gonna be honest I didn't focus on Scott too much. I just saw one play where he was in solid coverage and that play where he stayed in front of Tyreek to force the big loss. My eyes generally on live viewings usually are on the trenches and the other teams biggest weapon.

It will be interesting to see what the all-22 looks like and how his game gets rated.  I know they were desperate for help in the secondary with all the injuries, but I saw a lot of more of the same from him.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hmm have to wonder if he's been playing through something for weeks now. I know people have said he doesn't look quite the same. I believe people were saying McNabb made a comment about him being hurt weeks ago, but I ignored it cause its McNabb and a bunch of BS be coming out his mouth lol.

It doesn't excuse the poor decision making.  If he is playing hurt, then he needs to be playing even smarter.

19 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

If Hurts would stop doing dumb **** that would be great.

I agree. If not for that dumb ****, Hurts would be 25-0 , instead of 23-2 in "his" past  25 regular season starts.👌

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2