Angels Will Sign Shohei Ohtani

ramssuperbowl99

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yu Darvish came in and was immediately a top-10 pitcher. And Ohtani is better than Darvish ever was.

Ehhh Yu Darvish wasn't the best prospectto come out of Japan tho. I'd say that honor goes to Matsuzaka or Matsui. Matsui was decent but both them failed to live up to the hype. Ohtani is younger and more versatile but I don't think he is the best prospect to come out... And to early to call him a top 10 pitcher after watching Dice K who in my opinion was the best Japanese prospect ever to come here and struggle

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ehhh Yu Darvish wasn't the best prospectto come out of Japan tho. I'd say that honor goes to Matsuzaka or Matsui. Matsui was decent but both them failed to live up to the hype. Ohtani is younger and more versatile but I don't think he is the best prospect to come out... And to early to call him a top 10 pitcher after watching Dice K who in my opinion was the best Japanese prospect ever to come here and struggle

Nope nope nope. Ohtani is one, and there's a gap after him. Ichiro or Darvish is 2. Not close for anyone else tbh.

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

You better be talking about Kaz Matsui...

Archived