MNF Week 7 San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

TecmoSuperJoe

2 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

Addison ideally would have been the kind of receiver Chargers needed and he was available right there but they somehow passed on him. 

Do not understand why they took QJ. Kind of hated that pick the moment they made it, but I digress 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

This reminds me of a game the niners played 2 years ago against the Cardinals. Kyler was out and they were playing Colt McCoy...and the 49ers got absolutely decimated. Just really random crap - fumbles lost, one missed tackle on Connor leads to a huge gain, etc. 

Yep every team has these games. Sometimes you win them and sometimes you don't. Niners still have plenty of time to come back and win this one though.

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've seen that go bad too many times. If I'm a bad defense playing a good offense, I just want as many points as possible. Especially when my own offense is humming 

Winning football games is a lot like skinning a cat, there’s more than one way to go about it

The inability for the 49ers to get sacks this year will likely be the death of them. One of the best pressure rates in the league. Came into tonight leading the league in knockdowns with only 6 games. But they can't get home. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do not understand why they took QJ. Kind of hated that pick the moment they made it, but I digress 

Gonna get real awkward if he doesn't figure it out by season's end, because they definitely structured things contract wise as though they're going to move on from at least one of Allen/Williams next year, if not both.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Gonna get real awkward if he doesn't figure it out by season's end, because they definitely structured things contract wise as though they're going to move on from at least one of Allen/Williams next year, if not both.

That draft pick was so terrible. Why they took a raw  version of the same WR that they had on their roster.... I don't get it.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

If Marquise Brown doesn't go back to Arizona, I'd love to see him on the Chargers

• Like 1