Kenny Britt cut by the Browns; Signed by the Patriots

Kiwibrown

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Fun fact: I have had 3 Browns WR's on my fantasy team this year including Kenny Britt.

Another fun fact: I'm not going to win my fantasy league this year...How fun is that!

that's pretty neat

21 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Fun fact: I have had 3 Browns WR's on my fantasy team this year including Kenny Britt.

Another fun fact: I'm not going to win my fantasy league this year...How fun is that!

could be worse, you could have our QB.

33 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

There’s dumb, unbelievably dumb, and then there’s having 3 Browns receivers on your fantasy team dumb. You deserve to miss the playoffs and then some.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You in 45-50 team league or something?

Drafted Britt late in the draft hoping he could come close to replicating last year. He unfortunately didn't. Then released him and gave Corey Coleman a shot. Unfortunately he has struggled with injuries. So threw a shot in the dark with Josh Gordon, and he at least looked solid last week (On the bright side I was able to get Odell Beckham, and Mike Evans with my first two picks in the draft) and that is the story of my trainwreck of a year lol.

I expected to see a little drop in Britt's production this year, but not this extent. Wonder if he gets another shot elsewhere. Feels like he's been in the league forever but he's still just 29 years old

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Drafted Britt late in the draft hoping he could come close to replicating last year. He unfortunately didn't. Then released him and gave Corey Coleman a shot. Unfortunately he has struggled with injuries. So threw a shot in the dark with Josh Gordon, and he at least looked solid last week (On the bright side I was able to get Odell Beckham, and Mike Evans with my first two picks in the draft) and that is the story of my trainwreck of a year lol.

I expected to see a little drop in Britt's production this year, but not this extent. Wonder if he gets another shot elsewhere. Feels like he's been in the league forever but he's still just 29 years old

He may, but he's seemed completely disinterested all year.

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

I read it as "I have 3 browns WR's on my fantasy team this year" and was very confused at first.

Archived