Nabbs4u

After taking over the reins last week, let the run begin! 🍺

FedEx Field - FedEx Field Tickets - Seating at FedEx Field

10/29/23

1pm

Philadelphia Eagles – Logos Download

@

Washington Commanders Logo Images

Coming off possibly the best "Overall" game played last Sunday Night vs the Dolphins we travel to our division rivals in Washington. A team desperate for a win and team that played us relatively tough the first go round. Anytime you play within the division, Records mean absolutely nothing!!! While I do expect a win the Commanders DL is legit. Does get pressure. Can create TO's. Question will be do we build on what transpired vs the Dolphins, smack the 💩💩 out of Washington or revert back to shooting ourselves in the foot with in opportune timed penalties and TO;s??

On offense, I expect us to roll. Do what we want honestly. Run it down their throats or Pass. Wouldn't be surprised if Julio makes a play or two as well. 

On defense I expect our Pass Rush to constantly pressure and sack Sam Howell who is on pace to shatter the single season QB being sacked record! As for Scary Terry, He'll get his most likely always does. Here's hoping for a IINJURY FREE game and hopefully a 7-1 record afterwards!!

Go!

Edited by Nabbs4u

We win by 3, which is really just our master plan to keep Riverboat in Washington another week. That's why we won't smash Washington. We do that, we risk Rivera actually getting fired. We let them keep it competitive? Rivera safe.

In all seriousness, if Hurts finishes this game with zero turnovers, we win by at least 10. Hopefully the stadium doesn't implode while our team is walking through the tunnels.

Edited by Jeezla

The Commies under Rivera are a week to week team. one week they are awful... the next they are really tough. I expect they play us tough again this week.

Really need to protect the football this week. Hopefully with Byard the secondary can buy our DL time to win up front this game. We are clearly the better team.... just gotta show up and perform.

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

This dang team is the kryptonite of me... They absolutely stink but for whatever reason, we can never stop them unless Wentz is the QB which means it is impossible to not stop so that doesn't count (oh the irony of my name, I wish I could change it lol).

This used to work. Not sure if it still does. Maybe ask a mod @Kiltman or webby 

• Like 1

Washington and Sam Howell played about as well as they could have against us, and I think we demolish them this week. This has a 5+ sack 3+ turnover game written all over it for the Washington offense. Desai will make adjustments and see the tape how the rest of the NFL has slapped Washington and made that offense look bad. Sam doesnt get away from our D-line like he did last game. A 28-10 type of game that doesnt even feel that close.