Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

On 4/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, DoleINGout said:

So ahh anyone think they'll throw a no hitter after August? Interested in the furniture give away at Jordan's.

The last game of the regular season before it would count is July 15 because it’s July 17 to the end of the year. Let’s just watch them pitch a no hitter on July 15.

Bruins top forwards are really letting them down right now. I'd suit up Donato for Game 7; they need a spark and a goal scorer. That's Ryan Donato. Tuuka stood on his head last night. Maybe the talking heads will stop with the "Rask doesn't show up in the playoffs narrative".

Big series for the Sox with the surprising Jays. Got to take 2/3 with the disappointing Oakland series and the Yankees catching fire.

7 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Amazing what Smart brings to the table while looking like a JAG in the box score

That pass to Hortford at the end of the game was the most Marcus Smart play of all time. All grit, muscle, heart. You see those plays and you realize why Stevens loves him. I really wonder if they pony up the $ for him with Rozier breaking out this season. Will be the biggest off-season story line to watch.

Let's close this out Thursday night.

2 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

That pass to Hortford at the end of the game was the most Marcus Smart play of all time. All grit, muscle, heart. You see those plays and you realize why Stevens loves him. I really wonder if they pony up the $ for him with Rozier breaking out this season. Will be the biggest off-season story line to watch.

Let's close this out Thursday night.

IMO after last night they have to prioritize keeping Marcus Smart.

Archived