Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

Huge night for Boston sports tonight.

Bruins got to keep rolling. The Celtics are definitely over matched against the Sixers (especially with Brown being doubtful for Game 1) but I'm not counting them out for three reasons: Brad Stevens + playoff experience + home court. 

I wish we could see this series with both teams at full health, it has the makings of a real old school rivalry. Throw in Philly as a potential destination for Lebron? Could be legendary.

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I really don't understand how the Celtics are winning this series so far despite being short 2 great players. Brad Stevens is a hell of a coach.

Young team is streaky. Smart, Rozier, Tatum, Brown, even Larkin, when they get going the team gets hot. They go on runs that make up for a lot of their slow starts. Brad Stevens knows how to rotate his lineup really well. It's also experience with the same guys for the second and third year now. The chemistry and experience from this season combined with the last two is paying off enough to squeak by a healthier 6ers team that has much less experience as a cohesive unit in the playoffs. 

Archived