Jump to content
I_GET_SAX

Boston Sports Thread

Recommended Posts

When Brady/Belichick retire, Stevens is going to be the new god of the New England area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Defense needs to be overhauled.

Edited by Elky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trust the Process? More like Trust the Coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 8:02 PM, Elky said:

Defense needs to be overhauled.

Nash screwed them over in the first period and Chara is getting very slow. Still like to have him on a back line but you’re right about needing an upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

6 point underdogs again tonight. What a joke. Cs in 4

Don't they realize Philly is mentally spent, especially after game 3? They threw everything they had and Stevens STILL outsmarted them.

Edited by Elky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elky said:

Don't they realize Philly is mentally spent, especially after game 3? They threw everything they had and Stevens STILL outsmarted them.

As much as I credit Brad, its the complete opposite for the Sixers. Brett Brown has been abysmal, making zero adjustments and breaking down mentally with a team who needs him to lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

As much as I credit Brad, its the complete opposite for the Sixers. Brett Brown has been abysmal, making zero adjustments and breaking down mentally with a team who needs him to lead. 

Sticking with Ben Simmons is smart in the longterm, (probably), but in this series the 6ers would likely be ahead 2-1 if they just stuck with McConnell instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Sticking with Ben Simmons is smart in the longterm, (probably), but in this series the 6ers would likely be ahead 2-1 if they just stuck with McConnell instead.

Move Simmons around, use his versatility to get him in other positions to be successful. Its what Brad has done with Tatum all year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Move Simmons around, use his versatility to get him in other positions to be successful. Its what Brad has done with Tatum all year. 

Finally the Sixers start five that makes sense.

McConnell

Reddick

Simmons

Saric

Embiid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Price has turned into such an unmitigated disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Price and his hand seem to become an issue during the bigger series, both this season have come against NYY. Definitely discouraging. 

 

Mookie, JD and a few others hitting the cover off the ball.

 

Could we possibly run into less outs on the bases please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Starless said:

David Price has turned into such an unmitigated disaster.

It's extremely frustrating. I want to root for the guy, I really do. It just feels like when it finally seems like he's turned the corner, there's always something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

It's extremely frustrating. I want to root for the guy, I really do. It just feels like when it finally seems like he's turned the corner, there's always something else.

Is it too soon to compare him to Buchholz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×