Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

On 5/4/2018 at 8:02 PM, Elky said:

Defense needs to be overhauled.

Nash screwed them over in the first period and Chara is getting very slow. Still like to have him on a back line but you’re right about needing an upgrade.

2 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

6 point underdogs again tonight. What a joke. Cs in 4

Don't they realize Philly is mentally spent, especially after game 3? They threw everything they had and Stevens STILL outsmarted them.

1 hour ago, Elky said:

Don't they realize Philly is mentally spent, especially after game 3? They threw everything they had and Stevens STILL outsmarted them.

As much as I credit Brad, its the complete opposite for the Sixers. Brett Brown has been abysmal, making zero adjustments and breaking down mentally with a team who needs him to lead. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

As much as I credit Brad, its the complete opposite for the Sixers. Brett Brown has been abysmal, making zero adjustments and breaking down mentally with a team who needs him to lead. 

Sticking with Ben Simmons is smart in the longterm, (probably), but in this series the 6ers would likely be ahead 2-1 if they just stuck with McConnell instead.

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Sticking with Ben Simmons is smart in the longterm, (probably), but in this series the 6ers would likely be ahead 2-1 if they just stuck with McConnell instead.

Move Simmons around, use his versatility to get him in other positions to be successful. Its what Brad has done with Tatum all year. 

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Move Simmons around, use his versatility to get him in other positions to be successful. Its what Brad has done with Tatum all year. 

Finally the Sixers start five that makes sense.

McConnell

Reddick

Simmons

Saric

Embiid

Price and his hand seem to become an issue during the bigger series, both this season have come against NYY. Definitely discouraging. 

Mookie, JD and a few others hitting the cover off the ball.

Could we possibly run into less outs on the bases please

12 hours ago, Starless said:

David Price has turned into such an unmitigated disaster.

It's extremely frustrating. I want to root for the guy, I really do. It just feels like when it finally seems like he's turned the corner, there's always something else.

12 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

It's extremely frustrating. I want to root for the guy, I really do. It just feels like when it finally seems like he's turned the corner, there's always something else.

Is it too soon to compare him to Buchholz?

Archived