Jump to content
I_GET_SAX

Boston Sports Thread

Recommended Posts

I hate the way the NBA schedules this crap. You're making me wait four days for the next game!?!? Terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How Stevens didn't get a single Coach of the Year votes, let alone lost it to a guy that was just fired, is an absolute joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

I hate the way the NBA schedules this crap. You're making me wait four days for the next game!?!? Terrible.

yet we wait an entire week for one Patriots game haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how JBJ feels every time he embarrasses himself at the plate, only to have Mookie come up after him and go yard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Going back tied to Boston but was expected

They already lost tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can already tell the intensity is much higher for this game. Let's get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Can already tell the intensity is much higher for this game. Let's get it.

Put themselves in too big of a whole to start, but I liked the way they fought.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Rozier. You can't keep allowing Lebron to switch on to him, he was giving him the IT treatment last night. I almost think you have to roll with Smart, even if the offense struggles. I don't expect the Cavs to keep this up defensively in Boston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Put themselves in too big of a whole to start, but I liked the way they fought.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Rozier. You can't keep allowing Lebron to switch on to him, he was giving him the IT treatment last night. I almost think you have to roll with Smart, even if the offense struggles. I don't expect the Cavs to keep this up defensively in Boston.

Agreed. They had so many opportunities to get that game close and just couldn't execute. Missed dunks, layups, open 3's, you name it. The foul on Morris when he hit that 3 was horrendous too, but the refs were bad throughout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starless said:

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

Amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Starless said:

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

Pay. The. Man.

Another solid rehab outing for Thornburg. Adding him and Pedroia to this team could be huge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Starless said:

Mookie Betts is on pace for 50+ HR, 50+ 2B, 200+ hits and an OPS+ of over 200

This has literally never been done in major league history.

I feel like his power hitting will peter out a little bit as the season wears on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel like his power hitting will peter out a little bit as the season wears on

I doubt he'll hit 50 but 40 definitely seems doable for him. And that would still put him in some rarefied air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Starless said:

I doubt he'll hit 50 but 40 definitely seems doable for him. And that would still put him in some rarefied air.

My too soon prediction would be 33 for him. Someone bookmark this post and make a fool out of me when he blows past this number. tyvm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×