I_GET_SAX

Boston Sports Thread

Just. One. More. Win.

Cannot wait for 8:30 tonight. The home magic is real, they've shown they can win comfortably even with LeBron balling out, but Game 7 to go to the Finals isn't something any of these guys have been through. Gonna be fun to see what this team is made of, I like our chances.

27 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

Cannot wait for 8:30 tonight. The home magic is real, they've shown they can win comfortably even with LeBron balling out, but Game 7 to go to the Finals isn't something any of these guys have been through. Gonna be fun to see what this team is made of, I like our chances.

I wont get to watch... my buddy is having a last minute birthday thing and he isnt a sports guy so he doesnt understand the sacrifice haha

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I wont get to watch... my buddy is having a last minute birthday thing and he isnt a sports guy so he doesnt understand the sacrifice haha

Worth it for a friend. Good job buddy.

I served pj axelsson and don sweeney the other day and would have had no idea if someone didn't tell me. makes sense they were talking about the draft a lot. 

Let's get this done!

When you have the same two teams in the Finals four years in row, you have a severe parity problem.

Posted (edited)

I hate to say it, but the New York Yankees' minor league affiliate may have just created the greatest logo and team name of all time:

Image result for staten island pizza rats

lol

Edited by AlNFL19

Xander Bogaerts is in his 5th full year in the Majors and we still have no idea what sort of hitter he actually is.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Xander Bogaerts is in his 5th full year in the Majors and we still have no idea what sort of hitter he actually is.

He is??

2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

He is??

Yeah. Time flies, don't it?

14 hours ago, Starless said:

Yeah. Time flies, don't it?

Totally. It seems like just yesterday that half the Sox roster was in the minors.

5 in the All Star Game, and hopefully the fans vote Benny in too, he deserves it.

Benny deserves it big time. He is flirting with .300 hitting after one of the worst opening months in the lineup.