Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

49 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:
7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Build up my hype for the C's probably

Probably the most exciting team since 2007.  Mayyyybe 2010 Shaq is close but there are a lot of interesting plot lines going into the season.

Im actually following pre-season basketball. I haven't done that since 07 for sure

43 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

With the weather looking pretty bad for tomorrow, I think we might end up seeing Sale on Tuesday for game 4

Works for me. A potential Game 5 would stay on Wednesday I assume? Pomeranz would be on normal rest, but I don't have a great feeling with him given how the last few weeks have gone for him. Velocity down and trending further down.

41 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

Works for me. A potential Game 5 would stay on Wednesday I assume? Pomeranz would be on normal rest, but I don't have a great feeling with him given how the last few weeks have gone for him. Velocity down and trending further down.

I'd prefer a Morton/Porcello matchup and hope for a slugfest to get to Sale in game 5 if necessary. I don't see the Sox being able to score off Verlander to force a game 5. I'd rather see him in a game 5 and hope for something unexpected to happen.

I don't really trust Sale to win a pitcher's duel against a potent offense at this point

I'm hoping today gets canceled so Sale throws game 4. Then Pomeranz starts on normal rest in a potential game five, all hands on deck with the BP type game.

I'm also factoring in that I have to work today and an elimination game at 1PM is ridiculous. Was really hoping the Yankees lost last night so the game could be played at 7.

Archived