Watches

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Mine is a relatively cheap watch. I think it's a Timex. However, it was my father's, who is no longer alive, so it's got incredible value to me personally. 

That's awesome.

I hope to pass my stuff down to my boys and I hope they think about them fondly the way you do with your dad's.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 2:14 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@EliteTexan80 feel free to adopt me if so inclined, that datejust is gorgeous.

Youre crazy for not wearing it daily IMO.

Absolutely spectacular...

+1

Wear it more often!  It'll last forever no matter what.

I've been wearing one of these bad boys for the past six months but thinking about an Aqua Terra to mix things up... 

Rolex-Explorer-214270-Baselworld-2016-Lo

Have I been a **** in this thread yet?  Watches are a pointless accessory of a bygone era.  If you have a cell phone and you also have a watch and you don't have a legitimate reason why you can't just pull your phone out to see the time and if you don't have a legitimate reason to know the time often, you're a chump and you should just give me your money instead.

Socks, underwear, pants, belt shirts, a pair of shoes and glasses if you have bad vision are the only acceptable accessories. 

45 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Have I been a **** in this thread yet?  Watches are a pointless accessory of a bygone era.  If you have a cell phone and you also have a watch and you don't have a legitimate reason why you can't just pull your phone out to see the time and if you don't have a legitimate reason to know the time often, you're a chump and you should just give me your money instead.

Socks, underwear, pants, belt shirts, a pair of shoes and glasses if you have bad vision are the only acceptable accessories. 

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You sound mad that you have to get your phone out to check the time. 

• Like 2

I don't usually wear watches, they get too grimey at work and I'm not enough of a socialite to buy a nice one for fashion purposes.

I do have a couple cheapies though. Wear them when I'm fishing or out in the woods, or just running errands or something. Definitely not a fashion statement when I wear one, it's usually just so I don't have to get my phone out of my pocket, especially if I'm fishing or hunting or something. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You should get Lasik if you have bad vision to be honest. Eye-glasses are unnecessary and outdated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Underwear is an accessory?

I'm not 20 with my cell phone attached to my palm.  I like to know the time and I only have my phone on me when *I* need it for something. It's also a lot quicker and easier to glance at my wrist as opposed to pull my phone out of my pocket.

Lastly, if your only purchases are things of necessity, you might be the most boring individual I've ever even imagined.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Underwear is an accessory?

I'm not 20 with my cell phone attached to my palm.  I like to know the time and I only have my phone on me when *I* need it for something. It's also a lot quicker and easier to glance at my wrist as opposed to pull my phone out of my pocket.

Lastly, if your only purchases are things of necessity, you might be the most boring individual I've ever even imagined.

https://www.soylent.com/

• Like 1