Watches

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Have I been a **** in this thread yet?  Watches are a pointless accessory of a bygone era.  If you have a cell phone and you also have a watch and you don't have a legitimate reason why you can't just pull your phone out to see the time and if you don't have a legitimate reason to know the time often, you're a chump and you should just give me your money instead.

Socks, underwear, pants, belt shirts, a pair of shoes and glasses if you have bad vision are the only acceptable accessories. 

I’m going to start wearing my watches again. Thanks man!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Have I been a **** in this thread yet?  Watches are a pointless accessory of a bygone era.  If you have a cell phone and you also have a watch and you don't have a legitimate reason why you can't just pull your phone out to see the time and if you don't have a legitimate reason to know the time often, you're a chump and you should just give me your money instead.

Socks, underwear, pants, belt shirts, a pair of shoes and glasses if you have bad vision are the only acceptable accessories. 

lol

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You should get Lasik if you have bad vision to be honest. Eye-glasses are unnecessary and outdated.

It's true, but some people can't afford it.  I happen to have better than 20/20 vision.  Or at least I did the last time I went in for an eye exam when I was 12. 

14 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5089189

• Like 3

Horizon... where I come from it is considered disrespectful to pull your phone out in the middle of a meeting with a superior, potential customer/client.  Its much easier to do a discreet wrist check.  If anyone even notices they'll be too blown away by the $5,000 of arm candy to worry about how rude you are being.  Works like a charm.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Horizon... where I come from it is considered disrespectful to pull your phone out in the middle of a meeting with a superior, potential customer/client.  Its much easier to do a discreet wrist check.  If anyone even notices they'll be too blown away by the $5,000 of arm candy to worry about how rude you are being.  Works like a charm.

Like no joke I’ve made actual very good friendships at work because of a shared love of watches 

5 hours ago, mission27 said:

If you're in the middle of a meeting, what do you need to know the time for? 

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Oh, good, I thought you had a legitimate reason.  Anybody with a brain knows that the more often you look at the time, the slower time goes by. 

How do you direct the meeting and make sure its productive without knowing how much time is left tbh

• Like 1