Watches

LETSGOBROWNIES

On 2/10/2018 at 3:50 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Soooo..... as I noted a month or two ago, I’ve been pining for a “luxury” watch.  So I’ve saved some pennies and liquidated some guns to clear up some funds and I’m considering pulling the trigger on a couple pieces with the following being the front runner.

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-215-30-44-2

I’d prefer a dive watch and I’m limited to around $3500-4500, if I dip into family funds my wife cuts off the twig and berries. Is there anything I should be looking at?

@mistakey

Oh, and I HATE chronograph’s, so save the speedy recommendations ;)

the planet ocean is dope, but i must admit im a seamaster 300 fan, esp on their leather bracelet

soldier-23332412101002.png

*swoon*
also good enough for bond

tudor pelagos/black bay are dope

Sinn's are cool too - my roommate loves his

http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/Sinn-EZM-3-Diver-s-on-Strap-6p325.htm

unfortunately i dont much like sinn's bracelet

im gonna make u cry but the one i really want and think you should get and risk getting disowned by your family is the blancpain 50 fathoms preferably a super rare expensive vintage one
Blancpain-Fifty-Fathoms-aqualung.jpg

@mistakey so many great options lol, but that blancpain would be pointless as I’d have to sell it after the divorce.

I’ve been thinking more about a black bay blue as it doesn’t try to meld as many colors as the black and doesn’t seem as busy.  Red isn’t really my style and I don’t love the faux vintage cream lume.

Tudor-Heritage-Black-Bay-79230-with-manu 

It’s also almost a lot cheaper than a PO.  That said, I wish it had a date complication as I do find that useful day to day. That’s a problem solved by the Pelagos aka another $1000.

I’m generally not much into splurging on relatively useless ish for myself, but this itch won’t go away and I’ve been scouring the watchuseek forum for sale ads to start to gauge used prices.

I’ll probably search to the ends of the internet for months until one day I get half drunk and make a random purchase. ?‍♂️ 

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@mistakey so many great options lol, but that blancpain would be pointless as I’d have to sell it after the divorce.

I’ve been thinking more about a black bay blue as it doesn’t try to meld as many colors as the black and doesn’t seem as busy.  Red isn’t really my style and I don’t love the faux vintage cream lume.

Tudor-Heritage-Black-Bay-79230-with-manu 

It’s also almost a lot cheaper than a PO.  That said, I wish it had a date complication as I do find that useful day to day. That’s a problem solved by the Pelagos aka another $1000.

I’m generally not much into splurging on relatively useless ish for myself, but this itch won’t go away and I’ve been scouring the watchuseek forum for sale ads to start to gauge used prices.

I’ll probably search to the ends of the internet for months until one day I get half drunk and make a random purchase. ?‍♂️ 

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DddRY8U

i felt the same way about the red until I saw this and then I realized I wanted one.  

That being said I just also love the bond nato.  I put one on my seiko skx and been wearin that the last week 

• Like 1