Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The best thing pierce did was starting AOC. A question mark is better than Jimmy. That being said, if we wanted to tank for Caleb/Maye, Jimmy might be the best choice.

With the emergence of McCarthy, we just have to get in the Top 3 Picks this year. Hopefully not all three of those teams need a QB. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm a bit exhausted on the splashy head coaching hires.

The big name coach hires have not worked out for us. Granted Harbaugh is miles better option than Gruden or McDaniels ever was. But still... give me someone still in the NFL, someone currently understand the current NFL set of rules and what is working. Ben Johnson. Dan Quinn. No more big name splashes. This isn't a movie, Mark Davis. 

17 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

Agree 💯

I'd even say there's actually a chance the offense could get worse. The one (and only) positive thing about McDaniels's playcalling was that guys were getting open -- now he and Lombardi are both gone, and we have someone who's never called plays ever at the helm. That + a mid-round rookie QB + the same O-Line could end up being more of a recipe for disaster than we currently realize. Not that I'll be too upset about it if that happens, since I'm firmly on the @Tank4Drake train -- but the fanbase needs to be aware that it's definitely a possibility.

Of course it’s a possibility. 
my point was those who said our O may regress under Jimmy were attacked as haters and cry babies cause they got rid of Carr lol. 

those who predicted 4 wins were laughed at, by those who are now saying we’ll be lucky to win 2 more game.. aka 4 wins 🤣

no one sees the irony in that?

• Like 1

Can the Raiders afford to take a chance on a non proven coach? Feels like they have to get Harbaugh. Have to take that chance and pursue him and make him the priority. Could get the opportunity to continue to coach JJ as well. Interested in seeing how this goes 

• Like 1

My stance hasn't changed from the beginning of the season.  We downgraded this team in the offseason.  That's why I predicted 6-11 for the season.  

As the season has unfolded, we are actually worse than I thought and are lucky to even be 3-5, winning games against worse teams than us. 

Now that changes have happened, I have just a bit more optimism that we can get back to that original 6-11 mark.  Cause with Josh, I could've easily seen us not winning another game and the Giants game is still our best bet. 

52 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Of course it’s a possibility. 
my point was those who said our O may regress under Jimmy were attacked as haters and cry babies cause they got rid of Carr lol. 

those who predicted 4 wins were laughed at, by those who are now saying we’ll be lucky to win 2 more game.. aka 4 wins 🤣

no one sees the irony in that?

I am 100% a McDaniels hater and I'm perpetually proud of that fact. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I’m to much of a sucker for the Raiders, I always fall for the vision etc. . Looking back now I can see why Josh is a good OC, the play designs are there. 
but that’s about it, everything else he struggles at and showed no signs of improvement. In some cases regression. 

When he said he didn’t start AOC for the bears game because it isn’t preseason anymore I wish a reporter had just instantly asked; did you think the chargers game was preseason?

I am very glad he is gone. More so glad Jimmy gone though. I think with time and a good qb his system can work, but it seemed like he had lost the room. So see ya!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

As soon as I knew that we're interested in him I saw all of this happening in terms of the trading a handful of key players and then the alienation of others before being fired. Because that's literally what happened each time the patriots disciple got a head-coaching job in the NFL

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

As soon as I knew that we're interested in him I saw all of this happening in terms of the trading a handful of key players and then the alienation of others for being fired. Because that's literally what happened each time the patriots disciple got a head-coaching job in the NFL

Idk that anyone will say anything soon, but you just know the guys in the locker room didn't like him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Idk that anyone will say anything soon, but you just know the guys in the locker room didn't like him. 

James Jones mentions that the players told him that they were kind of just over him. There's a reason why they fired all of the pure patriots guys

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

James Jones mentions that the players told him that they were kind of just over him. There's a reason why they fired all of the pure patriots guys

Ish don't work. 

And people wanted us to look at Brian Flores a while back. They're all the same and guys don't like them. 

The only reason that crap way ever worked was Brady was around getting rings for guys and winning cures all. 

Every where a Bill disciple goes, it gets soooo much better once they're gone. 

Say, you think we're allowed to have our "real fan" cards back now? Lol

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Ish don't work. 

And people wanted us to look at Brian Flores a while back. They're all the same and guys don't like them. 

The only reason that crap way ever worked was Brady was around getting rings for guys and winning cures all. 

Every where a Bill disciple goes, it gets soooo much better once they're gone. 

Say, you think we're allowed to have our "real fan" cards back now? Lol

Depends on if we don't get overly excited & evaluate what's actually happening after we beat the Giants on Sunday. Can't be a "real raider fan" and do that

• Like 1