Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yep it is a cycle. Teams are looking for the next Dan Campbell.  The new trend in the NFL is to hire leaders,
Not nerds with a clipboard  who never played a game before at a high level

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna be hard for the locker room to accept anything other than AP. Ain’t never seen anything like this 

They’ll get over it if it’s a big name winner.

They did the same thing with Bisaccia.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

They’ll get over it if it’s a big name winner.

They did the same thing with Bisaccia.

Yea but theyre not gonna give the same benefit of he doubt before. There wasnt a Josh Mcdaniels screw up before 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yea but theyre not gonna give the same benefit of he doubt before. There wasnt a Josh Mcdaniels screw up before 

That’s a fair point. I’d hope they’ll realise that McDaniels was a disastrous decision from Davis which hopefully won’t be repeated if the proper process is followed with this hire though.

I’m convinced that if it was Harbaugh, Belichick (not saying I’d want him btw) or Vrabel they’d get over losing Pierce pretty quickly.

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

No thank you. Been down that road with Mack and got fortunate to find another generational pass rusher

Maxx literally vouched harder than anyone for Rich, then for McDaniels, now for AP. He’s not going anywhere 

22 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

That’s a fair point. I’d hope they’ll realise that McDaniels was a disastrous decision from Davis which hopefully won’t be repeated if the proper process is followed with this hire though.

I’m convinced that if it was Harbaugh, Belichick (not saying I’d want him btw) or Vrabel they’d get over losing Pierce pretty quickly.

They don't want Belichick.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

No thank you. Been down that road with Mack and got fortunate to find another generational pass rusher

Mack wanted to be paid and Maxx wants to dictate the team. I’m sorry but the only player that I think can do that is the QB. If he wants out trade him to wherever Pierce lands and be done with it. I’m over people wanting to be safe and comfortable over winning. 

• Like 2