Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Just get rid of hardagree and get a qb to compete 

AP just came out and said that AOC has shown enough to deserve a chance to be a starting quarterback next season. He'll be the guy and the offensive staff is likely going to be retained.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AP just came out and said that AOC has shown enough to deserve a chance to be a starting quarterback next season. 

Right that's why I said bring a qb in to compete via FA the draft or trade.

Not seeing how that means hardagree is coming back as OC 

Edited by Jeremy408

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AP just came out and said that AOC has shown enough to deserve a chance to be a starting quarterback next season. He'll be the guy and the offensive staff is likely going to be retained.

That’s not what he said. He said he shown enough to be in consideration for the starting gig…..means he will have a chance to compete for it. Which most of us is ok with

• Like 4

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

That’s not what he said. He said he shown enough to be in consideration for the starting gig…..means he will have a chance to compete for it. Which most of us is ok with

Like I said, I just thank god for an opportunity to make free, guaranteed money next year. I am going to be absolutely HAMMERING the Raiders under for win total anywhere and everywhere that I can all offseason. And actively rooting for this team to lose to get paid, lol.

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yes we will keep Bo and AOC cause we’re keeping AP. lol the logic there is something else 

I mean a source that works for the team said it a few weeks ago. That if we keep AP there's a very realistic chance that we also run it back with Kelly, Hardagree, and AOC. But I'm sure you have more information than someone that literally works for the team, does a daily show about them, is at practice daily, and has been with the team on every road trip for the last 4 seasons.

Mark Davis, is that you?

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Like I said, I just thank god for an opportunity to make free, guaranteed money next year. I am going to be absolutely HAMMERING the Raiders under for win total anywhere and everywhere that I can all offseason. And actively rooting for this team to lose to get paid, lol.

Better learn how to hedge bets.

Heard Chargers need fans 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Better learn how to hedge bets.

Heard Chargers need fans 

I'm not hedging anything, I guarantee we will hit the under on win total next year. AP won't have the luxury of playing against backup QB's every week next year.

He gets to play 11 teams that finished with a winning record this year, one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

The way the Raiders have done things haven’t worked. Maybe a non conventional way(AP) will work. Some fans saltiness towards a potential hire towards AP is crazy. 

Allowing a player to threaten you into hiring a coach without even conducting interviews with other elite candidates is a move that only a poverty franchise like the Raiders would make unfortunately.