Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I mean a source that works for the team said it a few weeks ago. That if we keep AP there's a very realistic chance that we also run it back with Kelly, Hardagree, and AOC. But I'm sure you have more information than someone that literally works for the team, does a daily show about them, is at practice daily, and has been with the team on every road trip for the last 4 seasons.

Mark Davis, is that you?

Anyone with a brain knows that will not keep Bo as a play caller. Don’t be naive and think this because you don’t want AP. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Allowing a player to threaten you into hiring a coach without even conducting interviews with other elite candidates is a move that only a poverty franchise like the Raiders would make unfortunately.

News flash they still have to interview other coaches no matter what. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone with a brain knows that will not keep Bo as a play caller. Don’t be naive and think this because you don’t want AP. 

Q Meyers a man that literally works for the team said that if AP is retained he has heard that Mark is open to giving Kelly, Hardagree, and AOC a chance to show what they can do with a full off-season under their belt. He literally said this like a month ago and said he heard it from someone he trusts within the Raiders organization. And he's not the type to spew false information, he hardly leaks anything.

I posted this in this thread weeks ago right after he said it as well, lol.

Edited by NYRaider

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Q Meyers a man that literally works for the team said that if AP is retained he has heard that Mark is open to giving Kelly, Hardagree, and AOC a chance to show what they can do with a full off-season under their belt. He literally said this like a month ago and said he heard it from someone he trusts within the Raiders organization. And he's not the type to spew false information, he hardly leaks anything.

I posted this in this thread weeks ago right after he said it as well, lol.

Who's Q Meyers?

Don't know if it's over just yet, but it certainly doesn't help that apparently the owner of the dolphins is throwing huge money at Michigan to keep herbs. He's an alumni + it keeps harbs from the NFL. It's all legal but imo that's some BS. nothing can be done, but thats some dirty pool from an NFL owner. Strictly imo of corse....*sshole! LOL! Just goes to show what we already know, money sure can twist stuff up. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Maxx can talk to Mark whenever he want, he doesn't need the media for this...however the media needs the clicks...

Think about that for a minute...

Exactly my thoughts. Will still believe it when I see it.

And if Maxx really does think he’s bigger than the team then that’s unfortunate.

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Like I said, I just thank god for an opportunity to make free, guaranteed money next year. I am going to be absolutely HAMMERING the Raiders under for win total anywhere and everywhere that I can all offseason. And actively rooting for this team to lose to get paid, lol.

I'm just hoping that you will avoid this forum after we hire AP, because you are annoying as hell lately...

@all how can I mute a poster?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Not necessarily. The patriots didn't have to. The Raiders are in a similar situation.

Yes we do. Like Jesus you guys don’t read at all lol. 

The Patriots already had a clear succession plan outlined so they didn’t have to satisfy the Rooney rule. 

Just now, Rolni said:

I'm just hoping that you will avoid this forum after we hire AP, because you are annoying as hell lately...

@all how can I mute a poster?

Good bye my friend lol

We can revisit this at this time next year and see who was right, AP truthers or AP doubters.